Chapter 10

HollywoodLife: #Kimora stuns the world with her two date concert at Madison Square Garden

HollywoodLife: #Kimora stuns the world with her two date concert at Madison Square Garden. The forty two year singer brought her mentor, the King of Pop #MichaelJackson back to life for one her final show at Madison Square Garden

---

People: #KIMORA does the impossible and brings the King of Pop back to life.

---

EntertainmentNews: The King of Pop #MichaelJackson returns for one night only to work alongside his prodigy #Kimora.

---

My name has been on everyone's lips since my performance last night but what has everybody talking is my tribute to Michael. I brought up the idea of having his hologram but I never planned to go through with it since I found that it can be quite insensitive to the families.

My team pushed for it so I reached out to the Jackson family who gave me their approval since they knew that I would do it justice. I obviously invited them to join me on stage and it was nice to perform some of their old hits as it has been over a decade since we last hit the stage together.  The last time I performed with the Jackson brothers was at Michael's funeral.

I was only able to rehearse with the hologram once but I barely made it through the performance before I was overcome with emotion. It has been twelve long years since I last saw his face infront of me and it took a lot to go through that perform knowing that I will never see him again.

I snap out of my thoughts as I spot David looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask while standing up, realising that I had been sitting on the stairs for however long.

"Are you always like this post show?" He slowly asks as I make my way down to him. "Since the show last night, you have been in some sort of trance that is starting to creep me out."

I snort, "I haven't been in a trance."

"You barely spoke a word on the plane ride back and you near enough scared the living shit out of me as I walked in on you in the bathroom." I look at him in confusion. "You were sitting in the bathtub with your knees up to your chest, staring at the wall."

"Oh right." A small laugh leaves my lips. "I've just been processing the past couple of days, it almost feels as if it didn't happen."

David wraps his arms around me, "How are you feeling?"