47

-A year later-

-AKANE'S POV-

I was walking thru the streets of Tokyo to the location that Satoru sent me as the sun was setting, "What does he want now? I thought that he was on a mission overseas" I said to myself as I turned to my right to the residential area.

After a few minutes walking I reached the location "A house?" I rang the bell and a few seconds later a girl opened the door. She had brown hair tied in a ponytail and she was also wearing a yellow apron "Sorry, I have must gotten the wrong house" I started to walk away when a familiar voice stopped me "No you haven't!, come inside Akane! Tsukimi-chan is making dinner!" I raised my brow looking at Satoru that was wearing a pink apron and pigtails on his hair "What?" he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

I took off my shoes at the entrance and a boy with black hair and a face that looked awfully familiar stood in front of me "Is she the girl you are always talking about?" I blushed a little and then I glanced at the girl who seemed confused and then back at Satoru. I pointed to the girl and asked "Does she see me?" Satoru laughed awkwardly "Probably not" I glared at him but then I changed my cursed energy so that she could see me and after a few moments her eyes widened "Hi" I smiled at her and waved "What?" I crouched in front of her with a smile "I'm Akane, nice to meet you" She looked at me for a moment but then smiled "I'm Tsukimi! I like your kimono!" She said happily. I was wearing a white kimono with some red details like red butterflies "Thanks!! I love your hair pins by the way" She grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the living room "You do!! I have more, you can have some!" she was pretty excited and has I passed Satoru he smiled at me and I glared at him playfully "Tsukimi-can! make her hair look pretty while I finish dinner" "Okay! Megumi!, come here!".

She sat me on the sofa and Megumi sat next to me "Wait here, I'll be back in a sec" and I watched her disappear going up stairs, leaving me alone with Megumi "So....Megumi-kun..." he cut  me off "Are you his girlfriend?" I was caught off guard but I still nodded slowly "Why?" I broke off laughing "HAHahahah" and Megumi just stared at me with a calm face "Because he never left me alone" I smiled sadly and whipped fake dust of my kimono "Never". 

"I'm back!" Tsukimi put a red box on top of the tea table and she took a seat between Megumi and I "Akane-san, turn around please" I turned around and she began to detangle my hair carefully "You have such pretty long hair!!" "Thank you!" after a few minutes she stopped and I turned back to face her "Since you have white hair and red eyes, I thought that these would go great" She grabbed a few cherry shaped hair pins and two red ribbons "I'll put these two at the side, like this" She put them near my side but I couldn't see anything "And this ribbons, I'll make a bow with them" she began to work on my hair and after a while "Done!!" she grabbed a mirror and handed it to me "Here!, do you like it?!" I grabbed the mirror and smiled "I love it!" She placed two cherry pins on my right side crossed, pulling part of my hair off my face, and then she also did my hair in a half ponytail tied with the red ribbon making a bow. I put the mirror down and smiled "Thank you Tsukimi-chan!!"

After having dinner, Satoru help the kids get ready to sleep while I did the dishes.

After a few minutes I felt his strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind. He began to kiss the back of my neck and whisper "What do you think of them?" I finished the last dish and turned to face him "They're good kids and...." I wrapped my arms around the neck pulling him closer, our noses touching "I'm proud of you from saving them from the Zen'in clan" he smiled at me and kissed me.

The kiss was slow and sweet as if he wanted to savourateit. His hand traveled from my waist to my lower back and then to my ass, grabbing it gently making me moan in the kiss. He took that opportunity to insert his tongue inside my mouth and explore it carefully.