2

-AKANE'S POV-

I woke up as the sun rose, and looked at the window to see the beautiful mountains painted in brown, orange and yellow. I stretched my arm above my head "Man, I love autumn" I got out of my futon and waved out of the window to ventilate it a little before folding it. After a few minutes waving it I put away on the closet and walked down the stairs to prepare my breakfast. 

I put the kettle, while I wait for it to boil I prepared a tiny bowl of steamed rice and some leftover grilled  salmon  from yesterday's dinner. I put the plates on the table and hear the kettle turn of. I grab a bowl and put a small teaspoon of matcha tea, I put the warm water and whisked it with the chasen whisk. I did it for a few seconds until I saw the foam form. 

I sat on the floor and put my legs under the kotatsu and took a sip of the tea "so warm and good" I started to eat the salmon and the rice when a cold gust of air opened the door. I got up and walked to the door and I saw my black companion, an Akita dog with black fur except on his paws. They were were white like the snow. He also had blue eyes. "where were you last night? I was looking for you" he sat in front of me waiting, I stepped aside of the door "come in, is getting cold" He walked through the door right to my breakfast "Don't, Sekitan (coal)" I closed the door and saw him under the kotatsu with only his black tail. I sat back and finished my breakfast leaving a bite of salmon under the kotatsu. 

I walked to the bathroom to start my morning routine. I washed my teeth and then my face I saw that the scar that was under my eye was starting to fade "finally, this rice cream is pretty good. I should have wrote down how I made it" I put on the cream and brushed my long black hair that went past my waist. "maybe I should cut it, what do you think Sekitan?" I saw the dog from the corner of my eye at the door "okay, bark once if yes and twice if not" He looked at me with as if a was the dumbest human I walked to him and kneeled in front of him and grabbed his head. "Come on Sekitan!!!" I squished his head and stopped, I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. A girl with long wavy black hair and red eyes looking at me. She had some scars on her face, under her eye, on her left cheek, on her jawline  and across her nose bridge. Despite that she had a beautiful face with natural rosy lips and cheeks. "Sekitan, why does that girl look so different from how I fell?" the dog barked once and walked away leaving me alone staring at my reflexion. "huh? you barked!!" I was so happy that he answered my question "So you like my long hair" 

I walked out of the bathroom and went back to my room to change clothes. I was walking up the stair and when I did my next step it broke "Shit, this is what happens when you claim an abandoned house I should check the other ones" I stepped carefully  on the ones that i got left and went to my bedroom. 

And yes, It live in an abandoned house. It wasn't that big but it was enough for me and it was in a normal condition. The good part it was that I got it for free. It had a normal sized living room with a kotatsu and some bookcases with old books, on a separated room was the kitchen with a door that lead to the back outside part. Close to the kitchen was the bathroom that had the bathtub separated from the toilet and the sink, there was also a bedroom on the main floor but I didn't like it, it is to dark, so I decided that attic will be my room. It was bigger and had two big windows facing the mountains but the problem was that in the winter it gets really cold up here but I just cover with more blankets.

Back to me. I opened my wardrobe to see what I would wear today "Okay, so what do I wear today? I'll be doing some training with the katana and after that I will start to cut some wood so that I have enough for the winter." while I was looking a black kosobe (it's like a kimono) with a pattern of red flowers and dark orange leaves caught my eyes. I took it out "Yes, today definitely is autumn themed, now the hakama" (it's like the pants of a kimono that don't look like pants, for a reference the outfit is like Kikyo's from Inuyasha) I saw a maroon hakama and decided that that was my outfit for the day.

I changed clothes and grabbed my katana. I walked down the stair carefully remembering that I have to fix them "I'll do it later" I walked out the door into the forest.

I was surrounded by the same colors that I saw from my window, orange, brown and yellow. I left my katana resting against a big rock and started my training. 

First I did some meditation for about an hour and then some stretches before my warm up. My warm up consisted in some push ups, squats, and some running. After 2 hours doing that I start by actual training. 

"today I should train my cursed energy going through objects" I took I stick and tried to concentrate enough curse energy to make it unbreakable but not too much to break it. Sekitan sat in front of me as if he was studying me. "do you want the stick?" and seconds after I said that it snapped. "This is going to be difficult"

After a few hours training with my cursed energy I managed to do it on different objects like a stick a rock my katana and even myself, I could make parts of my body so hard that can not even be cut by a cursed katana. 

I walked out of the forest with Sekitan walking after me. I decided that it was time to have lunch.

I went inside the house by the kitchen door and grabbed the obento that I made yesterday and walked back outside. I decided to sit on the back porch. I opened and I saw three tuna onigiri with takoyaki and cherry tomatoes. "this is so good!!, do you want a bite Seki-kun?"  He looked at the forest and then back at me, "you have food there?" he stayed silent, what was I going to expect he is a dog "you can go whenever you want okay, just make sure to be safe" He got closer to me and I petted him on top of his head and then he ran to the forest and disappeared. 

I finished my bento and walked back to the kitchen to let it in the sink and before walking outside I grabbed a big basket to put all the wood that I collect. I tied the basket to my back and went in the same direction as Seki-kun.  

I looked at the sky to see that it the sun was starting to set "It is probably 3:45 PM, I should head back before it gets dark" When I was 5 min from my house I felt a familiar cursed energy that made me stop on my tracks. "No, it can't be..." I ran back to my house to increase the capacity of the curtain.