30

~AKANE'S POV~

I quickly ran thru the halls and walked outside only to realize how pitch black it was. Satoru stopped next to me "Satoru~ wasn't it like 7 in the morning??" I tried to give him a gentle smile but by the looks he gave me it was totally the opposite "Suguru was wearing his uniform" I grabbed him by the collar "And didn't you thought of looking out your damn window?!?!?!" I still had my hair wet and I also think I had my skirt upside down "why didn't you look?!?!" I pinched the bridge of my nose "you knocked on my door telling me the hour, so I quickly ran out to get ready!!!!"

"Don't blame me!!!! It was Suguru" I dropped him on the floor "I'm going to my room" and walked away but Satoru clinged to my waist "Akane-chaaaannn pleaseeeeee" I tried to walk but this guy was heavy "let go Satoru!" He turned me around and buried his face on my chest "no!" I rolled my eyes "what are you? A kid?" He nodded "then we won't be doing that again" he quickly looked up and smirked "I'm a man!" I patted his chest "Sure, no man says they are a man" I walked back inside with Satoru following me.

I was in front of the door to my room and my eye twitched "Satoru, why did you follow me to my room?" He smirked "to make sure you arrived safe and sound" I opened the door and walked inside "well, I am so see ya" I tried to close the door but something stopped me. I looked down to see Satoru's foot "I need to make sure that you get into bed safe" he forced the door open and I gave up, so I let him inside.

I watched him jump onto my bed "take off your clothes, now" "oohhh, eager. I like it" "no stupid, I don't want your dirty outside clothes on my bed!!" My face was red, well, I don't know if it ever stopped being red since that part. "Oh, can I have  my t-shirt then?" I grabbed his T-shirt "no" I walked to the bathroom "what's the point on changing in the bathroom? I already saw you naked" I pulled my middle finger out and closed the door.

I took off my uniform and looked at myself in he mirror and at that moment I was really thankful that the uniform had a high collar "his he a vampire our what?" My neck was covered with love bites, well my shoulders also covered as well as my chest and my thighs. I put on his t-shirt and walked out to a whistle "you look good" I walked to bed and went inside the covers giving him my back "are you okay?" I felt the bed shift from his weight and knew he was on top of me. I closed my eyes "I'm tired Satoru, you have to much energy. Let's just sleep" I felt him set himself behind me and I turned around to face him "Satoru, I want to let you know that I don't feel this way right know because of you" he placed his arm over me pulling me closer "it's fine, you can tell me"

"It's just that, if I'm a curse, are you going to kill me?" He begun to laugh "hahah, you are not a curse, your a sorcerer. That's it" "but once I get all of Tsuyoshi's cursed energy I will be" he drew circles on my back "I have a theory" that picked my interest " Tsuyoshi has the same eyes like you but his pupils are like a dragon's pupils, and he also has fangs and white hair. The day that Yaga-sensei said that you had turned into a curse you had the same eyes and teeth as Tsuyoshi, but now you don't" I looked up at him with hope in my eyes "what I'm trying to say, is that maybe you can shift from human to curse, like he does with a dog and a curse" I thought for a moment and it made sense "now that I think of, Tsuyoshi's cursed energy changes when he is a dog. I will ask him tomorrow" I gave him a kiss on the lips "thanks Satoru" and closed my eyes. I felt him kiss my forehead "goodnight Akane" and we drifted off to sleep.

~the next day~

Satoru and I were at the entrance of the classroom getting scolded by Yaga "why are you almost an hour late!!!! You two are going to clean the hole school with a toothbrush!!" I glared at Ieiri and Suguru who tried to hold their laughs "it was my fault sensei!!" Satoru blamed himself but Yaga just punched him on the head "sit down you two!" "Yes sir!" We sat on our desk "so how was last night? for what I see it went great" I glared at Ieiri and my stomach growled. My face turned red and the three laughed at me "hey!! Shut up and listen!!" But my stomach kept growling so I raised my hand "Sensei! Can I-" "Go! Just make it stop" I quickly got up and ran out "no running!!!!"

Thankfully, just as you excited the building there was a bending machine. I put my hand in my pocked looking for some coins and I found some "is this going to be my lucky day!! 500¥!!" I saw what they had and decided to grab two salmon rice balls. I unwrapped one and begun my journey back to class.

Once I arrived, I opened the door and I saw them all in a fighting stance at me "what's wrong?" I took a bite "Akane, your eyes" Satoru warmed me softly "did I turn into a curse now?" They all nodded "what I drag, I need to speak with Tsuyoshi about something" "I'm here" I looked at my desk and he was next to it "can switch from human to curse?" He nodded "and how do I control that?" He walked to me "the good thing is that you don't lose control, right now you are barely a curse" I took the last bite and began to unwrap the other "you switched into a curse because you were hungry, you need to control your emotions and mind if you want to be able to do that" I took a bite and felt my cursed energy change "I am now normal?" They nodded "it's the first time I feel the change" I walked back to my desk and sat "guys, you can relax" they all went back to their seats except Yaga-sensei "is it really a good idea to let her go on missions?" "Yes, if not she would be a problem" They spoke as if I wasn't there.

I placed my arms on the table and rested my head on top of them "Kiyohana-san, you will go on a mission with Geto-san and Gojo-san." I murmured a yes "and what about Ieiri" "I need to stay here, after all I'm the only one who can use reverse cursed technique to heal others" "do we have to go today??" Satoru groaned "is there a problem?" Suguru pointed at us with his thumb "these two had a rough night" my face began to burn "Akane, if your not going today, you are going to train with me" I quickly got up and grabbed the boys arms "were is it?"