34

~AKANE'S POV~

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock "Ieiri...." I shook her a little and she got up "what is it...." "It's 9:53. ..." she sat up "I'm going to shower at my room.... you can come by later and we can put our make up then and do our hair" I nodded and she left the room. I walked inside the bathroom to shower.

I walked out and I first dried my hair and then I put the dress on. I decided to go in my slippers until we decide to leave.

I knocked on Ieiri's door and she was wearing a dark green off the shoulder dress "Ieiri it looks so good on you!!!!" She let me inside "thanks!! Do you want me ro do your hair?" I looked at her with stars in my eyes "really?!!!!! She nodded "what do you want?" I thought for  moment "oh, can you do a ponytail with a middle part?" She nodded "let me straighten your hair first"

After an hour she finally finished doing my hair "gosh, your hair is long" "yeah...." I looked at myself in the mirror "wow, it looks great" I hugged her "thanks Ieiri"

" I looked at myself in the mirror "wow, it looks great" I hugged her "thanks Ieiri"

(this is the hairstyle, because I don't know how to deactivate it)

"What ere you going to do with your hair?" "I'm going to curl it a little at the ends" I watched her do so and she looked beautiful "Ieiri!!! Your so pretty!!!" She blushed at my remark "thanks" she murmured lowly "are you going to put on make up Akane?" I nodded "yes but I want it light, like ... Some mascara, lipstick and blush oh! And maybe concealer" she grabbed a bag and she tossed it to me "look and pick what you want" I looked around and grabbed a normal mascara, a concealer that I think it matched my skin tone and some blush "your not choosing your lipstick tho" she took it away from and and she took out a red lipstick "isn't that too much?" She began to put on the concealer on some parts of my face "do you want to bring Gojo to his knees?" She said that in a cold tone "eh?" She looked at me coldly "yes or no?" I felt my cheeks getting warmer "I-" she finished with that and then she put on the blush on me "I don't think you need this" "what do you mean!!!!" She started to laugh "forget what I said, look up" I looked up and she put the mascara on me and finally the red lipstick "do I put gloss or not?" She was asking herself a question "yes, I'm putting gloss on you" she grabbed my hand and she walked me to the mirror "he is going to be on his knees for you tonight" I looked at myself and for once I felt great.

Ieiri finished doing her own make up at 11:51 "Akane, we should head up to the boys room" I nodded and we went there.

Ieiri knows on the door while I stood behind her feeling a little shy "Akane, relax" the door suddenly opened revealing Suguru.

He was wearing a navy blue button up shirt with black trousers and he wore the same hairstyle.

"Wow girls, you look good" I smiled at him and Ieiri walked inside "thanks, you don't look too bad" Suguru laughed softly. I looked at Satoru and he was wearing the same outfit as him but in black.