Part 19. Mate, I ask of you kindly... Do not cock up.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You are right..." Said Emilia...

"Ross-Chi! Should I stay or should I go now~!" Said Subaru singing...

"If you say that you are mine~" Said Rem's sweet voice... Not helping with Subaru singing ofte... Why did Subaru teach rem Music?.. Who knows.

". I'll be here till the end of time~!" Said Subaru...

"I saaaaaaaaaaay Yoooooooooooouuuuuuu Shoooooooould goooooO~ Now~! Just behave like a good boy~" Said Rosswaal... Creepy.

"Okay... But Subaru... Please... Please don't cause any trouble." Said Emilia... With Saber calmly nodding.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said Subaru...

"Oh Jolly... You look chuffed to bits..." Said Saber...

Which reminded Subaru that time he was chuffed to bits after being cut to bits by elsa...

Anyways...

...

They now rode in the highway towards the capitol...

Fields green as fungi that clashed with the blue sky as far as the eye could see...

A dragon drawn carriage with Rem Driving, With Saber seated with her.

Rosswaal, Emilia and Subaru were seated on the back... Well... Not exactly.

"WOOOOOOOOOooO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said Subaru, nearly replicating the original spiderman shout... 

He was sticking his head out of the high speed carriage..

"Subaru-Kun, You shouldn't or you will go out of the Wind Evasio-"

"UUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa-"

Subaru was sent flying, absobed by the change in atmospheric pressure as he entered a zone with wind resistance...

"..."

"*sigh*..I'll go fetch him." Said the british Lass...

And so, Saber jumped out of the carriage, carried the half injured Subaru, Caught up with the carriage and came out without a wonky hair... Except the one hair to rule them all...

Ahoge.

The mighty hair strand...

Saber handed Rem the Dazed Barusu...

"Rem, Can you heal him? I will follow the current drive in your stead... I s'pose I'll be more than capable of so." Said Saber...

"i-im fine... just a scratch..." Said Subaru who had more than a scratch from falling off the 140 Mile per hour carriage...

"Shush, Rest with your Rem. Subaru-Kun." Said Rem who placed Subaru on her lap...

If getting a lap pillow from rem was the result of being stupid... maybe Saber would be stupid. maybe simping for rem is gud.

"Oho! Naatsuuki-Kuuun is quite dumb... It seems we won't have time for burgers-"

Saber's prime instincts flared.

The priorities were straight.

And so...

Driving on the left side of the road.

Saber made that overgrown lizard run like it has never done.

...

And so...

Saber drove that carriage like no one has ever drove.

Almost crashing twice because aparently you drive in the right side...