The One With The Stefan Plan

Start from the beginning

"We do," Emily confidently told the Salvatore vampire. "Elena thought of it," Emily stated to give her sister the credit that she deserved for coming up with the idea.

"The plan is to lock Stefan up until Mikael comes to kill Klaus and then we can work on turning Stefan's humanity on again," the Radkova witch uttered as she told Damon her and Elena's plan.

"It's not going to be that easy," Damon muttered as he glanced between the Gilbert twins.

"It doesn't matter if the compulsion from Klaus is broken, Stefan is still high off of human blood, okay?" The Salvatore vampire tried to explain to Emily and Elena. "And it's not just a few bodies, it's a lot," Damon mumbled.

"Yeah, but you got him off of it before," Elena spoke up as she reminded her boyfriend.

"This is different," Damon uttered in disagreement. "It's not a stint in rehab," Damon proclaimed as he tried to drill his words into the sisters' heads, "his humanity's gone. Light's out. No one's home."

"I refuse to give up on him, Damon," the Radkova witch argued. "He never gave up on me when I had my problems," Emily reminded the Salvatore vampire before she pointed her index finger at Damon and continued, "and he didn't give up on you, either."

"We owe it to the real Stefan to fight for him," the Radkova witch pleaded to Damon, "we have to."

Emily had tears clouding her green eyes as she whispered, "I don't know what I will do with myself if I can't bring him back."

"Emmie," the human Petrova doppelganger cooed when she noticed Emily's tears before she quickly crossed Alaric's classroom and pulled Emily into a tight hug. "It's going to be okay," Elena whispered against Emily's temple as she gently ran her fingers through her twin sister's brunette hair.

The Radkova witch tightly squeezed her eyes closed as she leaned her head against Elena's shoulder. Emily hated crying. It was the worst; especially when she was the eldest sibling and supposed to be the strongest witch in the world. Emily hated looking weak like this.

"Damon, we need to do this," Elena insisted as she looked towards her boyfriend over her sister's shoulder. "For Emily, we have to do this. We have to get Stefan back," the human girl pleaded as she stared into Damon's blue eyes.

The Salvatore vampire silently glanced between Emily and Elena before he focused his gaze solely onto the Radkova witch. "Are you sure about this?" Damon asked.

"There's no backing down once we get started," the Salvatore vampire told Emily. "You have to go through with this all the way or Stefan will be the reason for your death if you're not strong enough," Damon reminded his brother's ex-girlfriend.

Emily pulled away from Elena's tight and comforting embrace to stare across at the Salvatore vampire. "I'm sure," the Radkova witch vowed.

"I refuse to let Klaus win," Emily strongly proclaimed, "he has my blood and he already tried to take Elena away from us. I will not let him ruin Stefan's life as well."

"Listen, I'll do whatever it is you want me to do, Emily," the Salvatore vampire promised as he walked closer towards the Gilbert twins. "If you want to go through with this, then I'll help you," Damon swore as he placed his hand onto Emily's shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze.

"This isn't going to be fun, though," Damon warned the Radkova witch.

Emily nodded her head in understanding. "I know," Emily muttered before she told the Salvatore vampire, "but I have to do this."

"I can't keep letting Stefan hurt people," the Radkova witch whispered. Emily slowly shook her head as she added, "I will hate myself forever if he hurts Elena when I knew I could have stopped it from happening."