Page 14: " A video message to say goodbye "

A few short moments after Harmony's death, the investigators, along with other timekeepers, arrived at the house and saw that the mission failed but the least is that the informant is dead, they were gonna kill her anyway so they investigated the bloody kitchen and put the lifeless corpse in a bag, Neo was sitting on a chair, still bloody and completely spaced out.

They didn't bother asking Neo since he's still emotionally unstable, so they asked Marco about the events that unfolded prior to the death of the informant. Marco revealed that the target committed suicide even before they could capture her ( lie ).

Marco also confirmed that Harmony Patrice is the informant, and she was the one who leaked the mission to the time violators. He said that she confessed before she committed suicide right in front of them, Neo then held to her as she was losing her life and apologized before dying.

The investigators will continue to investigate the massacre until they find the mastermind behind the massacre. The lady was only an informant, so they needed to know the location of the violators who ordered her to do the deed.

After a while, the crime scene was cleaned, and the blood was no longer there. All of Harmony's stuff was investigated to at least get some information regarding the whereabouts  of the violators, but there was no lead, so the investigators, along with their timekeepers, left the place.

Neo was just there looking coldly and emotionlessly, he can't feel the love that the house once radiated, he can't feel the comfort, he can't feel anything but pain, he walked around the house like a dead man, reminiscing the memories while feeling the emptiness that his heart feels,  he didn't smile nor was he happy, he just feel sad and empty,

Marco who hasn't left the house yet felt so bad for his friend as he's walking like he just died, marco knows that he can't yet help him currently as Neo is still processing his emotions so he just followed him around the house making sure that Neo won't commit suicide because in this moment, it's very highly likely.

When Neo made it in the bed, he saw something that's familiar, it's a video recording next to the bed , and when he picked it up, he saw a letter saying.......

" My life "

He cried as he felt that Harmony intentionally left this as a tribute to their first meeting. She must've anticipated her death, so she made a video recording about her life and her what led her to commit such an unforgivable crime. When neo played the video recording, he...........