Page 4.1: " Can he accept me? "

The Lunas and the Isabels went on a trip to Iceland, and it was a very curious experience for them as they got to experience the wild cold landscapes of Iceland aswell as get to explore it's cold beauty. They enjoyed it as the boys got to know each other more aswell as their ladies. The ladies got to know each other more, and they got to gossip about the things they dislike about their lovers, and well, it's a lot.

The ladies and the boys were at their room preparing lunch because they spent the morning travelling to their hotel, and so, the ladies prepared to cook the lunch while the boys discussed about the details of their upcoming group mission, it was going to be a mission to secure the timeline of JFK's assassination, although Marco tried to convince Neo to join the mission but Neo has already decided to file for vacation and so Marco tried to think for a while but he eventually wanted to file for vacation too.

The ladies meanwhile got to a very typical conversation, which started as knowing what each other likes and how they met their lovers. The conversation got deeper, discussing certain things that they dislike about their lovers and their beliefs on life. They were so busy talking that they didn't even notice that the boys were out of the room, and so, Bonnie asked Harmony about something very interesting.....

Bonnie: " If you want to love him, then be genuine. Relationships nowadays don't last long as people try to be someone they aren't, so i try my hardest to be honest with my husband, although sometimes I'm brutal about it, but at least i dont pretend right? How about you? Harmony, are you honest to Neo?"

Harmony: " No, we obviously have some things that we dont want to reveal, but I guess, but i do feel shame not telling him everything about me, i guess it'll take time for me to say but for now, I'm happy and he's happy, we're in a very good spot so we don't need to tell our secrets yet, i think "

Bonnie: " Well, since that's what you think, then I'll just give you a few words,
Keeping secrets doesn't always end well, Harmony, so tell him while you have time, I'm just saying based on my experience, and maybe that secret of yours won't seriously affect the love that you have for each other so why not? "

Harmony: " I don't know if he'll accept me if i tell him about myself, so I'm hesitating to tell him."

Bonnie: " If he truly loves you, then he'll accept you for whoever you are or whatever you've done, and he won't judge you for it, so i think you shouldn't worry too much because he loves you and you love him so no secrets are needed to be kept "

Harmony thought about what Bonnie said for a while and even though it's impossible for her to tell about her identity to Neo, she still wants to know whether he'll accept her if she tells him who she really is.