Page 8: " The massacre of squad 57 "

Neo came home late on day December 2, 2275, because he received sudden news from the timeline organization. The news shivered his body as the report stated that:

Report: " 11:59 PM, December 1,2275. We sadly report to all of the agents of the timeline organization that Squad 57 of the base of Canada has been ambushed and massacred shortly after arriving to their mission. An investigation unit has been deployed to investigate the situation, and currently, the details are unknown to what or who caused such a horrific event. What is confirmed is that only 1 of the entirety of Squad 57 managed to survive, but the timekeeper is currently on critical conditions. Also, the squad was composed originally of 13 members and a Supreme Timekeeper in which only 3 members remain currently as 2 filed for vacation, and another is in critical condition. The Supreme Timekeeper unfortunately became a part of the casualties that the time violators inflicted. We will inform all the agents for the latest updates, and this is a call back to all agents to always stay alert and to the fellow agents and families who had a close relationship to the fallen timekeepers, we are sincerely and deeply saddened by the incident and our condolences to all. We, The Timeline Organization, will not ignore this brutal incident, and we will deliver justice. - Timeline Organization "

Neo rarely cries, but this news brought extreme sadness and pain in his heart as 10 hours earlier, they were all alive and even invited to come along what would be their last mission, he cried and is filled with regret as he could've done something if he came along with them but since he didn't, he regrets taking the vacation and when he came home, he wasn't happy at all.

Harmony saw the report, and she was horrified about what she read, Neo's own squad was massacred by the time violators, and she realized that this might be the squad that she leaked information from which immediately sent shivers down her spine. She knows how much Neo values his squad, and so she felt a heavy sense of regret, and she may be the one responsible for their deaths. She thought it was a different squad, and she thought it was only gonna be a ransom, but the devious minds of the time violators know no limit.

While Neo was feeling hurt by the news, Harmony comforted him by embracing him and sharing tears with him. ( she not crying because of Neo. She's crying because of what she had done to Neo's squad ). She's the one responsible for the death of Squad 57. Later that evening, she contacted the violators demanding to know why the plan was different from what she was told.......

Harmony: " You fucking bastards, you said it was gonna be a ransom...... why did you kill them instead???, you tricked me and now I'm responsible for something i didn't even know "

Violator: " Hahah ( Menacing laugh ) oh my, since when did you become so compassionate with the timekeepers miss caprice? "

Harmony: " That's none of your damn business. Answer my question!!! "

Violator: " Hahaha ( Menacing laugh ) Oh, Miss Caprice, did you really think we're gonna let you go that easily? Oh you clueless bitch, the mission is not ransom but instead to send a message to the timeline organization that we're not gonna back down and so we killed them as a way to make our message clear and now, YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR DEATHS!!! HAHA( Menacing laugh ) and also..... we have a little farewell gift for you, Miss Caprice........ "