Page 3: " Timekeeper Code: 52505 "

[ Neo's POV ]

" December 23,2274, The day i officially became a timekeeper. The journey was long and difficult but it was worth it as i was able to fulfill my dream but I'm not stopping here as there's timelines to be guarded and violators to be eliminated, I'm dedicated and persistent and i will not spare any violator that alters the timelines."

" I went home after so long, and i was greeted by the maids. I first took a long and relaxing bath before taking a good nap because i was exhausted from all the training i did for the last year."

Narrator: Meanwhile, the lady arrived home and went to see her beloved fiancee, she saw him asleep and she was happy because she saw the uniform that her beloved worked hard for so she changed her clothes from formal to comfy clothes and she herself cooked food so that Neo can taste her love when he wakes up.

" I woke up kinda late because the sun was setting, i got out of the bed and i smelled something very familiar,  the smell was similar to my favourite dish called Gravy Patties so suspect that Harmon was cooking the dish and when i got to the kitchen, i saw the maids assisting her finishing up some dishes and i was really happy, she looked as beautiful as she did when we were still at college and so, i waited by the table and she along with her maids puts the dishes on the table and we ate. "

Harmony: " Congratulations on achieving your dream, I'm really proud of you so i made you your favorite dishes so that we can celebrate, sorry if i wasn't able to attend the ceremony of you becoming a timekeeper. "

Neo: " Don't worry bout it dear, I'm already happy that you are still here supporting after all those years, thanks, and i appreciate the efforts you made making this delicious dinner."

Narrator: Neo started calling Harmony   " dear " which is a great progression of their relationship as years passed by and Harmon liked the way she's called dear by Neo. She remembered that Neo was once uncomfortable being called dear by her but now he's the one calling her dear.

Harmony: " What are you gonna do now Mr. Timekeeper? "

Neo : " Earn a great reputation and maybe in the future, settle down and spend more time with you "

Harmony: " That's what i want but for now, i wanna achieve all my goals before i settle "

Neo: " Me too, thats why i said " in the future " because right now, we're in a really great position to explore and achieve things, dont you think? "

Harmony: " Yeah "

Narrator: The two finished dinner and watched movies before sleeping. together.