Page 7: " The Final Mission "

December 1, 2275, it was Christmas, and time finally came for Harmony's last mission. She was assigned by the violators to gather information about the latest mission of a particular squad, which the violators did not disclose the name of the squad, and so Harmon worked quickly and gather the necessary information.

Harmony's informant inside the timeline organization got critical information relating to the latest mission of the squad, and so she didn't waste any time and meet up with the informant to a secret place near the ruins of a town and the informant gave her the information and she fled the place immediately to report the information, it only took her 1 day to complete her final mission.

Violator: " Well done, Caprice, you surpassed our expectations once again, and although it's a waste letting such a talent like you go, but a deal is a deal so here's a detector, this detector will notify you specifically if the history of your family and ancestors is being altered and as for your freedom, we officially release you from service, thank you for your service.

She left the base of the violators not showing any emotions or regret, but after she was far, she broke down in tears as she's finally free from the violators, she can now live her life peacefully with Neo and possibly build a family with him. After all those years of pain and missions she completed, she can finally rest and live out the rest of her life without anyone holding her back.

She was told that the violators plan to ambush the squad and take them as hostage and they will release them in exchange for a huge sum of money. That's what she was told, but the violators had other plans. Little did harmon know that the squad that leaked information from is the squad of Neo, which was Squad 57, and because of the violators not saying to her the name of the squad, she will be responsible of what's abput to happen.

December 2, 2275, a day after she leaked the info and she felt extremely happy waking up without any worries except for her finding a job since her astronomy job was a cover so she has to find a legit job, she expected Neo to be home because it's Christmas and he should be in vacation. She waited patiently for him while cooking up some food, and along with her maids, they prepared dinner, Neo came home, but his expression is different. She saw him looking devastated, and so she asked him why and to her suprise, Neo's squad was massacred by the time violators.......