Page 12: " In this night, i must end you "

Marco: " No, we shouldn't be the ones to take her in. It's gonna get emotional if we are the ones."

Neo: " I know but, i don't want anyone else to take her in other than me so, I'm gonna be the one to bring her to justice, inform the investigators that we're the ones who'll be taking her in "

All the years that Neo spent knowing Harmony is wasted as he had no idea who Harmony truly was but nonetheless, he knows that his love for her is genuine so he plans to take her in without violence. As they were travelling to Neo's home ( where harmon is at currently ) Neo reminisced the memories of him and Harmony deciding on the design of their house and what their future plan was 10 years later but all those plan are now ending because in this night, he must be the one to take her to justice.

The arrived at house and it was already night, Neo and Marco entered the house and Neo advised the maids get out of the house because something important is gonna happen so, Marco accompanied the maids to a safe location meanwhile, Neo prepared himself because its going to be a very emotional night.

Neo walked slowly towards where Harmony was. Meanwhile, Harmony was cooking crêpes in the kitchen, and she noticed that Neo was home, so she said...........

Harmony: " Oh, welcome home dear, what do you want for dinner? I do suggest some stea- "

Harmony saw Neo pointing a gun towards her, and then she realized that Neo now knows what she's done, so instead of questioning and playing dumb, she got to the point and started tearing up immediately, she knows this is the end so she gave up resisting and smiled while starting to cry. She smiled because Neo smiled even when they faced the hardest moments, so in her final moments, she wanted to show that she is strong even in her impending death

[ Emotionally Damaging Moment ]

Harmony: " Oh, so you figured out? I'm so happy because i can't bear the guilt of hiding the truth anymore, so i wanna ask you again. Can you still accept me for what i did ( getting emotional )? "

Neo: " Don't make this harder, Harmony or whoever you are, just please surrender to justice ( Neo looked at Harmony's eyes, and pain starts to dwell in his heart ) "

Harmony: " I've already surrendered my love, but i don't wanna go with you, i want you to put a hole in my heart, afterall, it's all my fault for your squad's demise so don't take me to justice, just end me here and now " ( smiles )

Harmony was oddly begging to be killed by Neo, it's all because she can't handle the pain and the guilt anymore but Neo started to tear up as he couldn't bear to end Harmony, he wants her to live so that he could find a way to lessen her sentence, but harmony's intentions were different.

Neo: " Don't make this harder for me, Harmony, just lay on the ground and don't say anything, please ( eyes start watering ) "

Harmony: " You can't forgive me, can't you? It's fine, i guess, i murdered your squad and brought pain to you, so don't hesitate to kill me, it's not that hard to kill me and I'm not gonna run away so just aim your gun to my chest and pull the trigger "

Neo: " Why did you do it??? Why did you leak the mission??? I know that someone must've ordered you, so why and who told you? "

Harmony: " It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is you in front of me, i feel so proud seeing my lover be a timekeeper, but I'm your enemy, and timekeepers don't show mercy to their enemies so don't be hesitant and do the right thing. "

Marco arrived at the house after safely evacuating the maids, and he listened to the emotional conversation the couple had.........