Luke || Manda

there was a love some could never explain. a love that others never expected, a love that meant more between the two people involved then the people that witness it.

that is the only kind of love you wished you could seek out. it was the love that everyone was talking about in the movies. you swore no one wanted that love more than you.

but that love was something you strived for and the more you read your novel that was placed in your hands the more you were destined to seek it out. it was a dream you wished you could achieve easily.

but no one seemed to be so interested in you. as you never talked to a guy longer than a few minutes, your nerves never let you move past that short amount. you looked up from your reading as you heard the loud voices of the jocks.

you never paired attention to them or their actions as it usually dealt with them yelling about how one messed up during the game or something along those lines. but this time it was different the voices sounded angered as a soft voice was heard begging them to please stop.

you were so intrigued on what might be happening. you moved yourself from your spot as you headed towards the loud, demanding voices. drawing closer you knew the things that were happening were never place in a friendly manor. you peaked your head past the Courbet as you noticed a jocks hands holding tightly to a boy's shirt as he pushed him further into the wall.

your eyes examined the boy as he looked frightened. his eyes looking everywhere but the angered person in front of him. his taller figure suggested him might possibly stand over the person. but he seemed so timid to do anything aggressive. his eyes locked into yours as you noticed the color was a bright blue. he mouthed for you to leave but you seemed frozen in your spot.

the jock demanded for the boy to look at him but the boy didn't move his eyes away from you. you looked to jock as you noticed his fist was drawn back minutes away from making contact with the boy's face. you moved away from the corner was you yelled.

"Mrs. Jameson this is where I heard the loud voices yelling!"

after yelling the phrase you heard them yelling at the jock from him to leave or they were in serious trouble. you looked back around the corner to see them leaving as the boy that was once held against the wall was now sitting on the floor with his hands roughly running through his hair.

"you okay?" you questioned crouching down beside him.

"yeah I'm fine. if I were you I would leave before the vice principle shows up." he muttered as his accent was surely thick.

"she isn't coming. I yelled that to get them to leave you alone. the big guy holding you looked like his was about to punch you."

he shook his head. "you didn't need to do that. this happens every time I demand I'm not doing his work for him anymore."

you soon placed yourself beside him as you felt bad for him. you could admit that you weren't the most popular person in the school. as most girls and guys only pair with you in projects so they can get an A. but you knew no one deserved to be hit for denying to someone else's work.

"you can leave now." he spoke slightly annoyed. "i think I had Enugu taunting for one day."

you started to laugh. does he really thin that you are going to sit here and taunt him after watching something that he endured. you know you have a mean streak in you but you would never do that to someone.

"I'm not going to taunt you. I -"

"don't even sit her and feel sorry for me. okay." he stated cutting you off.

"that's far from what I'm doing. I'm just trying to be friendly. but if you're going to be an ass than I'll leave you alone."

you rolled your eyes not wanting to be treated badly for trying to be nice. as you were about to get up and leave him alone you felt his hand on yours. you looked to him as his blue eyes sparkled as he bit in his bottom lip.

"sorry. I just thought that you were giving me sympathy. no one around here has been nice to me."

you nodded understanding his points. no one in this school are exactly nice.

"thanks for helping me out." he spoke up looking away from you. you took notice in the redness in his cheeks.

smiling you spoke "it's fine. well I'm Manda."

"nice to meet you Manda, I'm Luke." he looked to you smiling as he stuck his hand to you.

you placed your hand in his as he lightly shook your hand. you both started to laugh as a redness spread across his cheeks as well as yours. you couldn't help but look at him as he was attractive.

you both decided that school today was already too much. he talked you into skipping with him as he promised that you were way smart and you wouldn't miss too much. you followed his lead as you both walked out of school and ran.

getting a good enough distance away you both stopped to take a deep breath. "do you skip a lot?" you questioned as you tried catching your breath.

"only on days like today. which is like once a week." he mutter standing up straight.

his height was so intimidating. he was taller than you but not to talk that you would have to bend over backwards to look at him. you knew that if he ever looked at anger to anyone they would run scared. but his features were so puppy dog like that it would be to hard to ever be scared of him.

"do I have something in my face?" he questioned as he caught you staring. you shook your head as you looked down.

you both stood there speechless as he knew that you were starring at him. you could never tell him that you found him attractive as you just met him. it would be a little to forward and weird. you sure as hell don't know how to tell a guy that anyways.

"soo." he muttered as he ran his hand through his blond hair.

you so badly wondered what it would feel like to do that. your eyes widen at the thought you just had. nothing has ever happened for you to consume that kind of thought. you have never thought anything like that even when you looked at your favorite actors.

Luke stepped closer to you as you thought he was going to get something out of your hair or be like that one boy from kindergarten and push you down.

"I like when you blush. you look so adorable." he muttered. you soon watched as his eyes widened and he stepped away from you.

"that wasn't suppose to come out." spoke looking away from you.

with that being on of his thoughts you were curious what his other thought might be.

"what else were you thinking?"

his blue eyes locked with yours as he looked surprised. "you really want to know." nodding you were hoping he would speak up what was running through his mind.

"well I'm thinking about kissing you as well as a thought about how bad I wanna take you out. along with the thoughts you are so damn beautiful. I know these are weird thoughts to have after just meeting you but I can't help them. I really can't."

this time you stepped closer to him. his head now facing down as you looked to him. you placed your arms around his neck as you were not sure of what you were going to do. you have seen this in so many movies and read this scene happening in countless novels.

his eyes locked with yours before they drifted from your eyes to your lips. you both started to lean closer to each other you felt his ragged breath fan your face as his lips brushed against yours. his lips softly pressed to yours.

this moment was something you always dreamed of happening. an here was the true reality. everything was happening quickly and you didn't know if you wanted them to slow down and equal out or deal with the pace things were being handed to you.

he soon removed his lips from yours as you opened your eyes to look at him. you noticed a huge smile covering his face as you knew you were smiling just as wide.