Chapter 76: Popping The Big Question

Here we see everyone at school and it was lunch time as we (F/N) and Paulina fed each other.

Paulina: Say "Ah"

(F/N): Ah, *Paulina feeds her a fry and eats it* Mm, not bad.

Paulina: *Giggles* Thanks, it is your cooking sweetie.

(F/N): So it is baby, so it is.

Sam: Do you two have to  do that while I'm here?

Paulina and (F/N): Yep.

Sam could only groan in dismay at the lovey dovey couple but the boys didn't mind it as much as she did.

Danny: I still can't believe you got that camp shutdown yesterday.

(F/N): It's not shutdown, I just had it closed down until it's fixed up.

Sam: Well I can't believe you had our one way ticket away from our parents closed down.

(F/N): "Our one way ticket?" You mean your ticket Sam, I did what I had to do as a influencer, that camp was very old and on its last legs, plus let's be honest, while Lancer and Testlaff did kind of tried to help, they were kind of useless, and the food had poor nutritional value, the cabins were a complete wreck, and uh oh yeah, the lakes were heavily polluted!

Sam: I… uh… w-well…

Danny: Sam, Jen's right that camp was on it's last legs.

Paulina: Yeah, plus the beds were super uncomfortable, why do you think me and (F/N) slept in a large tent.

Roxie: *Barks*

Tucker: Yeah, plus the breakfast was super disgusting.

Sam: *Sigh* Alright fine your right, the camp was on its last legs anyways. But it was nice to go there one last time before Walker happened.

Paulina: I hate to admit it but that camp was kind of nice. Even if it looked like a dump.

(F/N): Don't worry, the camp will be rebuilt and flourished when it is.

Sam: Wait really?

(F/N): Yep, my lawyers told me the camp will be rebuilt and flourished to my specifications.

Sam: Wow, that's awesome  and I can't believe I'm saying this, but, thank goodness you're an influencer.

(F/N): And a model too. *Pulls out a magazine of tan teens monthly* and made the cover of tan teens monthly 15 years running.

Tucker: Wow, so you're like a supermodel.

(F/N): Eh kind of. I try not to brag.

Paulina: That's my girlfriend.

Later after school, we see (F/N) at Fenton works  in the lab making something as she was seen carving a diamond with her ecto blast with the initials JT and PS.

(F/N): There, almost done.

Just then we see Jack come in and he sees what (F/N) is doing.

Jack: Hey Jen, what are you making, another ghost fighting weapon? Can I help?

(F/N): Uh, no no, Mr. Fenton it's not a weapon. It's uh um… something special for Paulina.

Jack: Oh, what is it?

(F/N): A diamond ring… that I made.

After hearing this, Jack's eyes went wide as he realized what (F/N) was gonna do.

Jack: You mean you're gonna…

(F/N): Yep, I'm gonna pop the question.

Jack: (F/N), are you sure you wanna do this? This is a big leap.