Chapter 1: Alien Meets Ghost

5 years prior to Omniverse

We see Four Arms battling Malware in a forest. Malware throws punches and creates rocky structures out of the ground to send Four Arms flying. Malware shoots an energy beam which Four Arms just about manages to dodge.

Ben: *as Four Arms* Alright, fine. I wanted to do this the easy way, but the hard way is okay, too.

Four Arms lifts up a tree and prepares to swing it at Malware.

Ben: * as Four Arms* FORE...Arms. Hehe.

Malware liquefies himself to avoid getting hit.

Malware: This is the great Ben Tennyson? Bearer of the Omnitrix, savior of the univ-

Malware was suddenly smacked into a tree by a giant pink fist as we see it was a 5.5 year old girl with dark brown complexion, blond hair, and brown eyes. She wears a red top, black and pink skirt, and black shoes. This was (F/N) Jenifer Tennyson.

(F/N): Get away from my big brother!

Ben: *As Four Arms* Nice job sis and don't you forget it, buddy. You think you're the only Galvanic Mechamorph I've ever dealt with? Pff. It's gonna take a lot more to surprise me.

Malware: Indeed.

Malware places his hand on the Omnitrix and begins copying its schematics. Four Arms struggles. The Omnitrix times out, turning Four Arms back to Ben. Ben notices that he has changed back.

11-year-old Ben: Aw, man!

(F/N): You probably should have seen this coming, Ben.

Ben: Ya think?

Ben tries to activate the Omnitrix, but it is timed out.

Malware: Any last pithy quips or clever observations before I destroy you, Ben Tennyson?

(F/N): Hey what am I chopped liver?!

Malware: And you too, Jen Tennyson?

(F/N): Yeah, well if you are gonna yap Mal, would at least pop a digital breath mint, you sir, have halitosis, if mechamorphs have halitosis, do they? Because you are a lot different from other mechamorphs I mean they're all green and you're all red and all "blah, blah, I'm gonna destroy you all" and…

Malware: Gah! *To Ben* Is she always this talkative?

Ben: You have no idea.

Malware is clueless. The Omnitrix recharges. Ben proceeds to transform into Feedback.

Ben: *as Feedback*  Oh yeah, Feedback!

(F/N): Awesome!

Malware attacks Feedback but he dodges. Feedback tackles Malware and absorbs his energy. He then blasts him far away with an electric blast.

Ben: *as Feedback* HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES!

Feedback jumps into the air, and then times back into Ben, causing him to fall onto the ground as (F/N) went over and helped him up.

Ben: HYAAA! *Jumps up* Yeah, you better run! Ow... *Rubs his back*

(F/N): You okay?

Ben: Yeah I'm good. One thing I don't understand, why didn't you use your Omnitrix?

(F/N): Well I mean your the alien watch guy, I didn't want to steal your thunder, plus I have super powers and I only use this if it's absolutely necessary or for Halloween.

Ben: Why?

(F/N): Think about how much candy we'll get. Different aliens, means we can go to the same houses and get a lot of candy.