Chapter 38: Have I Got A Deal For You

Here in Undertown a crowd cheering on as we see you as Shocksqatch battling Sunder.

Crowd: Get him! Come on! Hit him harder! Smash him good!

Shocksquatch dodges Sunder's hoverboard.

The crowd continues cheering (F/N) then jumps onto the roof of a stall.

(F/N): *as Shocksquatch* RRRRRAAAHH!

(F/N) then jumps and tries to attack Sunder with her hands clasped together, attempting an electric attack. Sunder jumps back, pulling his ax with him. (F/N then tries to attack again, but he is hit by Sunder's hoverboard. The crowd cheers. A particular alien walks through the crowd. Sunder jumps onto his hoverboard.

Sunder: Just hand me your new Ultimatrix, (F/N), and this can all be over.

(F/N): *As Shocksquatch* Well, sure. Since you asked so nicely.

Sunder throws his ax at (F/N), as she jumps to dodge the attack. Shocksquatch runs on all fours to escape the ax's reach. He spots a child playing with a Galvanic Mechamorph in ball form. (F/N) then saves the two from Sunder's ax and lets the kids go as the ax gets wrapped around her arm.

(F/N): *as Shocksquatch* Oh, geez. Don't mention it.

The particular alien, Professor Blarney T. Hokestar, interacts with nearby aliens.

Hokestar: Say there, my good fellow, could I interest you in- *The alien walks away. Hokestar turns to Pink-Worst* Ma'am, I can see that a lovely creature such as yourself-

Pink-Worst: *Deep voice* Not interested.

Hokestar: Oh-oh-oh, My apologies. *Bumps into another alien* Sir. Ooh, why, it looks to me that you may be in need of a-

The alien speaks in an alien language. He shifts his attention back to the brawl. Hokestar is annoyed.

Hokestar: What has so distracted you poor suckers? *sees Shocksquatch fighting Sunder* Jackpot.

(F/N) then pulls Sunder using Sunder's ax and tries to attack him, but Sunder gets on top of (F/N) and wraps her in the cable of his ax. He gets back on his hoverboard and drags.

(F/N): *As Shocksquatch* Whoa! Ohhh!

Sunder flies into the air and floats at a spot for a while.

(F/N): *as Shocksquatch* Last chance for you to quit while you're ahead.

Sunder: Huh. Last chance for you to keep your head.

(F/N): *as Shocksquatch* Ho-ho! That was like a joke, but smaller.

(F/N) electrocutes Sunder through the cable wire of his ax.

Sunder: AAAAAH!

(F/N) then amplifies the electricity and makes screeching noises as she sends Sunder flying.

Sunder: THIS ISN'T OVEERR!

(F/N) then changes back.

(F/N): *mocking* LOOKS TO ME LIKE IT IIISS! *Sighs* Man that took longer than I thought.

Hokestar: Congratulations, my girl! I saw what you just did. Wonderful! Wonderful, yes, indeed. Absolutely superlative. But, if you want to prevent that run-down feeling after transforming from beast to boy, what you need is a bottle of Professor Hokestar's miracle elixir! *Shows bottle*

(F/N): *Displeased* Uh who?

Hokestar: This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Professor Blarney T. Hokestar's miracle elixir will change everything!