Chapter 20: Doctor's Disorder.

Here we open at Casper High School. A teacher is looking at something in slight awe.

Mr. Falluca: Fascinating. Possibly some of the most interesting mandibular formations I've ever seen. *Zoom out to show him looking at a giant ghost bug* I hope I don't end up seeing it from the inside!

Danny and (F/N) appear behind the bug and phases into the ground right underneath. They then tackle the bug through the ceiling.

Danny: Anybody up for a Game of Slug Bug?

(F/N): I'm game!

Danny and (F/N) take the bug outside and throw it onto the ground. The bug stands up and tries shooting Danny and (F/N) with eye lasers, but Danny dodges. Danny and (F/N) then dodge the bug charging right at him and attempt to blast it, but it quickly turns around and blasts ectoplasmic goo from its nose. They both get hit and are caught in a tree that Paulina is walking by. She gasps upon seeing them.

Danny: Paulina! *Paulina smiles*

(F/N): You should probably run. *She holds her arms out and starts running towards her* No, not toward us. Away! Run!

Danny and (F/N) blasts the bug behind her as Paulina runs away. They break free from the goo and start to fly away, with the bug chasing him. They both stop when they reach a telephone wire.

Danny: Bug... * Him and (F/N) Fly up last second so the bug hits the wires and gets electrocuted*

(F/N): ...Zapper. *The bug explodes into hundreds of tiny ghost bugs, who all fly into the school*

Danny: Well, one down, a billion to go.

(F/N): We are definitely not cut out to be exterminators.

Danny: Got that right.

(F/N): Yeah, but I gotta say, the speed logo, you definitely pull that off.

Danny: Ha, thanks.

(F/N): Anytime.

We cut to Casper High, hall ways where Tucker is spraying himself with cologne.

Danny: Fwe, what is that smell? *puts hand over nose*

(F/N): Augh! The stench, it smells like old chocolate chip cookies and feet. What is that?

Tucker: This, *shows Danny and (F/N) the can* It's my new all over body spray. I made it myself, I call it "Foley by Tucker Foley. *Starts spraying himself again* It combined with your natural odor to create a sweet manly scent. That smells different to everyone who sniffs it.

Danny: Tuck, you smell like a sweaty cookie.

(F/N): Who didn't shower for like a week.

Tucker: By choice. The ladies will be swarming all over me.

(F/N): Uh, I'm a lady and I'm swarming over you. *Danny laughs*

Tucker: *Sarcastically* Ha-ha, very funny.

The ghost bugs fly throughout the hall. Danny's ghost sense goes off. Paulina is walking through a crowd of boys.

Many students: Paulina! Hey Paulina. Paulina. Hey. Paulina.

Paulina: So many boys, but only one you. *opens locker, locker is full of pictures of Lady Luck. One of the ghost bugs lands on her and phases into her hand* Ow! Hey, you blemished my flawless skin! *closes locker and walks away*

Tucker: *Tucker, (F/N), Roxie, Sam and Danny are walking down the hall past the nurse's office. Tucker stops a few feet away from the nurse's office* Uhhh.