Chapter 22: Alien Date

Here we see (F/N), Roxie, Sam and Danny at school in the hallways.

(F/N): *Roxie gives her a bottle of orange juice* Thanks Roxie, *opens the bottle and downs it* Ahh, *tosses it into a recycling bin* better.

Sam: Geez (F/N), that's like your 10th bottle today.

Danny: Yeah, you okay?

(F/N): I'm fine, just a bit winded from using Ultimate Way Big and making clones of myself yesterday

Danny: That does explain why you slept in on Sunday.

(F/N): Yeah, I was so tired that day.

Roxie: *Barks* *nuzzles (F/N)*

(F/N): *Pets Roxie* Aww don't worry Roxie, mama (F/N) will always be there for you.

Sam: Anyways, why the OJ diet?

(F/N): To make new blood duh. Drinking orange makes new blood.

Sam: Wait, that's still a thing?

(F/N): Yep, it's a thing.

Roxie: *Barks*

Danny: I gotta ask though, how did you get WayBig to go... Ultimate?

(F/N): It's a function I added in my Ultimatrix, I can hyper-evolve my aliens to give them a boost and it gives me new powers in the process. The only downside is because it uses my manna and it leaves me drained for a day.

Danny: sounds powerful.

(F/N): And dangerous, I almost felt like beef jerky after using Ultimate Way Big.

Danny: Well hope you feel better Jen. *Walks off to class*

(F/N): Thanks D. *To Sam* And nice job on that test last class Sam.

Sam: Uh, thanks (F/N). So I gotta ask, you do a lot of traveling right?

(F/N): Yep.

Sam: And I take it you traveled all over the world and galaxy once right? And met some cool guys too, right?

(F/N): *While organizing her locker* Yeah, totally.

Sam: So any special guy pinning out for you?

(F/N): *While pulling out another orange juice bottle* Nah. *Downs the bottle and tosses into the recycling bin*

Sam: Well there must have been one guy, you know, somewhere, some guy, any guy.

(F/N): Sam, if your trying to find out if I'm a lesbian, *Sam's eyes widen* it's okay to just ask.

Sam: What? No, no I was- it's not like I was-

(F/N): Yes, I'm into girls, and I'm really flattered but... I'm into someone else. And you're not really my type, especially stalker types.

Sam: Oh... okay.

(F/N): Are we alright? Still friends?

Sam: Yeah, yeah, totally.

Hey where's Tucker?

Sam: Don't know, he said something about getting college funds.

(F/N): But that's like years away. Although I guess it's never too late to be prepared.

We then see the duo and Roxie walking by as they and Danny see all the girls in the cafeteria and Tucker at a table and (F/N) sees a banner over him that said, "The Tucker Foley fund, Win a date with Lady Luck, proceeds to charity"

Tucker: Who'll open the bidding? Remember, it's for a good cause.

(F/N): *Reads* "The Tucker Foley College Fund"?