Chapter 75: New Day, New Look.

Here we see the camera fade to Casper High where we see (F/N) checking herself out in the mirror in her locker.

(F/N): Hmm… maybe I should start changing up my look.

Paulina, Roxie, and the trio come by and see (F/N) checking herself out.

Paulina: Hey batata, what are you doing?

(F/N): Nothing much, but I gotta ask, should I change up my look?

Sam: What do you mean? You look fine.

Tucker: Yeah nothing wrong with your look.

(F/N): Well I was thinking about changing up my look because well let's face *gestures to herself* this has gotten stale, plus I'm tired of guys drooling over me and falling over.

Danny: What do you mean?

(F/N): Well-

(F/N) was cut off when she and the others saw the football team bump into a wall followed by them bumping into each other after checking out (F/N).

(F/N): That's what I mean, I'm so sick of it. I just wanna be un-noticed by guys, like Sam, *to Sam* No offense.

Sam: *Sarcastically* None taken.

Tucker: So you're gonna change up your look?

(F/N): Yes, *to Sam who was about to speak up* And no, I'm not going goth, Tucker already told me.

Sam: Darn it!

Paulina: Well no matter what you wear I'll still love you.

(F/N): Aww, same here sweetie, even if you were in your undies I'd still love you, although I might not be able to take my eyes off of you.

Paulina: *Chuckles* True, I might actually change up my look too.

(F/N): Cool, but that's completely up to you.

Paulina: *Smiles* Thanks hun. *Feels a spank on her butt* Eep! *giggles* Really sweetie~?

(F/N): *Chuckles* Sorry I couldn't resist.

Sam: You could have resisted.

(F/N): Oh please, you and Danny would do the same thing if you were dating.

Paulina: Plus you two would be a couple by now.

Danny and Sam: *Blushing* We're not a couple!

(F/N): New couple says what?

Danny and Sam: What? *Realizes* Dang it!

Paulina: I swear they make it too easy. Although if they were dating, they probably would not last long.

(F/N): Yeah tell me about it. Wait Trixie isn't around is she?

Paulina: Nope, she went home early for a dentist appointment.

(F/N): Getting her teeth whitened?

Paulina: *Sighs* Yep, she always gets her teeth whitened whenever she wants something or someone.

(F/N): Huh, I wonder who's the unlucky sap, *realizes* Ohh yeah, me.

Paulina: Don't worry she's not around today.

(F/N): *Sighs* That's a relief. I could not handle getting flirted with by another girl.

Paulina: True, your with me, *Hugs (F/N) close to her* and no one gets to be with you and your cute face.

(F/N): *Blushes* Heh, thanks sweetie.

We then see (F/N), Roxie, and Paulina walk off together to their next class with Paulina hugging (F/N)'s arm in a loving way which (F/N) didn't mind much to Sam's displeasure.