Chapter 63: T.G.I.S

It was the dead of night as we see a camera as it panned over to the forest

Zak: Despite the airship’s thermal readings, there are no Chupacabra sightings as of yet, only these unidentified tracks.

The camera then zooms it on a guy in an orange uniform with a scar and blind eye.

Doc. S: You hear that? It’s coming from that clearing.

We then see two silhouettes, one of Ben as Shocksquatch and of (F/N) as Ultimate Spidermonkey as two small creatures jump on (F/N) and Ben.

Zak: Woah! We found Bigfoot and the Donkeykong, and a Chupacabra! *Zooms in on the Chupacabra* And the Chupacabra’s shiny, metal backpacks?

Ben then shocks the Chupacabra and gets it off of him while you freeze yours off and drop kicks it away from you as (F/N) and Ben makes a run for it.

Doc. S: We should follow the Chupacabra. That’s why we’re here.

We then see Fiskerton go after you as he then tackles (F/N) and Ben to the ground.

Zak: But dad, Fiskerton just captured Bigfoot and Donkey Kong.

Ben: *as Shocksquatch* Bigfoot and Donkey Kong?!

(F/N): *As Ult. Spidermonkey* Don’t you watch the news?

We then see the camera then off as it is revealed to be Zak Saturday.

Zak: Of course we do. Ben and Jen Tennyson,  it’s an honor. I’m Zak Saturday.

Later we see (F/N) and Ben now up from the ground.

Zak: Uh, sorry about that. We thought you two were Bigfoot and Donkey Kong.

Ben and (F/N) change back as they both get up.

Ben: *chuckles* Yeah, I get that a lot. *Shakes Zak's hand*  Well, Shocksquatch does.

(F/N): And occasionally ultimate Spidermonkey.

Zak: This is my Dad, Doc Saturday, and you’ve already met my brother, Fiskerton. We’re big fans.

Ben: Yeah we can tell.

Fisk then shoots a glare at you two.

(F/N): Is your uh, brother always like this?

Zak: Yes, yes he is.

(F/N): Okay good to know.

Doc: We worked with your Grandpa Max a while back on a Cryptid-related matter.

Ben: Oh, those Saturdays. You guys track down all those freaky animals.

Fisk: *eyes widen in shock*

Zak: Cryptids, like Fisk here and like that Chupacabra that got away.

Ben: Chupacabra? Come on, Chupacabras aren’t real.

(F/N): Oh and aliens are real?

Ben: Entirely different (F/N).