chapter 39

Author pov...

  Nat was watching all three mouth for long time and they are officially digging their grave by pissing him off .... When nat turn his face around they walk over the side and keep eating his favourite chocolate which was placed on fridge....

Max:"Wow...just wow... Brothers it's tasting amazing right ... It's so sad that someone can only watch our mouth but can't eat it ... I fell sorry for them ..." Nat was faming inside him ...

Zee:"Yeah...yeah... What to do that person should not pissed or anyone in the family especially type ... Look how the volcano blasted yesterday and he got those guts from us to fight back that gulf boy ..." Saint clear his thorat while all three giggle looking eachother ...

Saint:"Just shut up guys .... Even I can't beat you guys ... If you something you act like a some saint from no where do keep quite and don't piss off nat baby ..." Nat sobbing silently while he nod his head looking at Saint ...

Bright:"Hahahah who asked him to do circus inside the house ... " Nat glare at them silently while little mew walk down towards him with abby...

Little mew:"Mommy buttercup it's ok don't mind those old man ... I know what they did I will buy alot of chocolate so stop crying .... And you three stop making him guilty look how he is crying it's not good for him..." Tevis clear his Thorat while nat peek little and hide his face on little mew chest...

Tevis:"Look who finally decided to show up ... Brat how dare you side him huh? Don't you know what this brat did yesterday he risked his life and baby life on those damn rails by sketching down ... Even know I fell like fainting ..." Tevis roll his eyes while nat start to sob even hardly ...

Little mew:"Papa it was not his mistake may his mood swings have worked wrongly and i know he is brat and don't use his brain recently after this pregnancy..." Little mew nod his head and look all three moving little from him while little mew felt sharp pain at his nipples...

Nat:"Asshole ..." Little mew pushed nat from his chest and look at nipple while Tevis and saint so done with them...

Tevis:"Stop it you asshole ... Mood swings my foot ... Sketching down the rails is funny for you guys ... What something happen to his stupid preggy guy and the baby ... I'm done and you better take care of this preggy guy or else papa in law I will deal with you ..." Nat nod his head while he find all three giggling and making fun of him ...

Nat:"Make as much fun of me ... I will give you back guys very soon ...." All three can sense something in his word but they don't mind him ...

Type:"Abby baby come here look at your hair who the hell made your hair like this huh ? Which buffalo was that tied your hair like this Nova you brat can't you even tie her hair properly?..." Abby held type face and kiss his nose while type sigh and kissed her cheeks...

Abby:"Daddy tied my hair na grandpa ... Don't scold Nova mommy he went outside with daddy Arthur...He said he will buy me toys and dress ... Don't scold him na ... I love them both more then my daddy and mommy ..." Type hugged abby tightly...

Type was afraid that when Arthur and Nova declared that they won't adopt any kids for themselves or do surrogacy it's hurt him most because after him whom will be with them when they get aged but right god have sent abby to them and she loves Arthur and Nova more then little mew and nat ...

Type:"Yeah my lovely butterfly.... I won't scold your daddy and mommy ... Now let's do your hair properly... " Nat keep moving towards type who turn his head away while nat look at little mew who nod his head ...