chapter 37

Author pov....

       The whole mansion was upside down because of one single person … And everyone searched for something on the floor for quite a long time and also looked at the person who was sitting in a chair and crying for hours ….

Zee:"First it was gulf and then type was his substitute and later Tevis he showed me both gulf and type in himself … Now this creature I don't know where he gets all these sorts of reasons and I hate these preggy guys for sure …" Gulf clears his throat while everyone becomes quiet while they keep searching for the thing …

Gulf:"Don't worry na baby nat they will find it for sure and YOU DON'T MENTIONED ABOUT THE LOST THING ALL THIS TIME WHAT WAS IT BABY NAT ?..."Gulf  caresses nat hair who moves even little to gulf wheelchair while he loves the way gulf caresses his hair …

Nat:"Baby gulf trust me na … I was eating a chocolate bar and a little piece of it fell down. I was searching for it and I didn't find it anywhere, that's why I started to cry …" He again starts to sob while gulf stops what he is doing and looks at all his family members and maid looking at him with wide eyes…

Type:"Nat you brat how dare you huh ? We are searching for the long last piece of chocolate for an hour? Do we all look jobless to you ?... " Nat keeps playing with his fingers while the maid walks back to their kitchen …

Nat:"Ok fine I got it you all don't love me and pay me attention nowadays that's all I'm done … Even baby gulf hates this preggy guy, ok after all I'm an orphan right and I don't need your attention and care anymore …" He stood from the place and above to walk back to his room while everyone rolled their eyes …

Arthur:"Nat baby boy look I brought you snacks … Everything is fresh and my grandkids are going to love it for sure …." Nat turned and gave a biggest smile that he never even gave to his husband….

Nat:"Uncle Arthur, I love you so much ...Thanks for snacks I will note your good deeds towards me and when you go to heaven god will accept you soon there for sure because you help this preggy guy right …" Mew and others look at him with wide eyes because they got it that he is more dangerous than the rest of the three ….

Nova:"He has killed my husband for those damn snacks hahaha …" Gulf and Nova shake their heads while everyone watching nat sitting on the floor and unpacking his snacks box … Zee ,bright and max crawl towards nat while he trun other side and hide his snacks from them …

Zee:"Nat baby boy you love all three right and don't forget I reached you how to drive a car right and I even searched your lost chocolate pieces right so come on share with your favourite grandpa baby boy …" Nat looked at Zee who was smiling at him …

Nat:"Did you find the lost piece of chocolate?No right then no sharing and it's your duty to take care of me now don't keep eye on me and my baby move … shhh…shhh …" Gulf and everyone laugh at Zee and nat conversation…

Bible:"Just fly swatter is missing. If nat got it he would have swatter grandpa Zee with it like a fly for sure hahaha…" Everyone laughs at his words, even Abby laughs at Zee…

Saint:"Are you a beggar or something Zee huh…your billionaire for god sake and you're asking your grandson a share of his snacks? Asshole move your ass and all of you move, wait for dinner and let nat eat …" Saint facepalm while he walks away …

Tevis:"Baby gulf we should keep eye on him …If not he will cry even if the ant doesn't pay attention to him …" Gulf and everyone chuckled at Tevis words …

Later after dinner, everyone moved to their room while little mew was watching a movie with Venice and enjoying his snacks, totally forgetting a big attention seeker walking down the stairs…

Little mew:"I don't why I'm eating chocolate for god sake and you know how much I hate it if it gets messed up with my face but now look I'm in love with dude …"

Venice :"May be you must having craving too little mew and valentine have told me about it and it's quite normal …" Little mew nodded his head while he found a hand infort of him …

Little mew:"Sorry grandpa Zee, I have only this one no sharing and i don't like sharing it with you please leave the place let me watch the movie …"

Nat:"Hehehe it's me na little mew …Your lovely and beautiful husband na …So give me now be a good husband…" Nat give his damn cute smile while little mew shake his head and stood from his place and moved Nat Little from blocking his way …

Venice:"You're digging your grave asshole …" Venice covers himself with a blanket while nat looks little mew with anger but he smiles and again shows his hand towards little mew …

Nat:"Little mew just one bite na ... I love chocolate and a little mew ..."

Little mew:"I'm sorry mommy buttercup but I don't want to share with you that's all no more topic about it ..." Nat cries loud while little mew throws the chocolate and runs towards the kitchen while everyone rushes towards him …

Type:"What happened baby nat … it's hurting somewhere tell us why are you here at this time and how is that inside the blanket huh ?..." Bible pulled the blanket and looked venice smiling at them innocently while he took his pillow and blanket before running from their beside they kicked him out …

Venice:"Little mew is inside the kitchen…" He run from there while Tevis pulls a little mew by his ear and everyone glares at him …

Little Mew:"I'm sorry sugar lips but I don't want to share my chocolate with nat that's all and he is making it a big issue right now I'm sorry I won't do it like this again promise …" Type signs and nod his head while they look nat walking back towards his stairs while eating a chocolate with a huge smile …

Bright:"Don't you find someone else to get married to little mew … Look how you trapped all of us … Still don't know what all we are going to witness for sure know i lost my sleep you better make us all sleep that's all it's your husband fault so you get the punishment…" Little mew laughed nervously …

Little mew:"I should have given the chocolate back when he asked me now what I even trapped too …"

Spoiler …

Zee:"Now what happened nat ? Did you get hurt somewhere or did anyone not pay attention to you tell me I will smack them off for you … point out your finger i will kill them just for you …" Everyone is waiting for nat answer but the answer makes Zee faint ….

Nat:"Look this ant is not paying attention to me grandpa Zee … he took a biscuit piece for me and he even bit me … smack him…" Bright and Max trying to wake up Zee while everyone controlling their laugh …

    So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️….

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️…

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤ ️😘❤️…

  And if fell the story is getting boring let me know sweethearts ❤️ and I will try to change my writing too ….