chapter 5

Nat pov ...

Mr type he look so genuine and totally a nice guy like mr Sarawat... Know i got that they are brother in law's right... That mean's they are all a gay couples huh ... My god how is that possible for the family to be like this or i am just imagining everything on my own ...

Type:"Is something wrong Mr nat ... Why are staring at me for a minute... Can I know the full reason why did you call me here for mr nat ..." I nod my head while this mew guy keep scrolling his phone ...

Nat:"Can you keep your phone inside mr mew ... I think it's not appropriate behaviour infort of staff's and owner of the college..."

Mew:"Then whom am I your think mr nat ... It's belongs to me too don't forget it ..." Mr type snatched the phone and palce in his coat while mew glare at me...

Nat:"Your only owner when you walk out of this college as a graduate student till then your a normal student for me and all others so hope you keep in your mind ..." He roll his eyes while Mr type keep smiling looking at me which make me little shy but i am Nathaniel who don't show off...

Type:"Mr nathaniel I know what he did is wrong and your punishment is really good and i appreciate you for that and i give you a opinion that he should never do something like that again till he complete his college... One he should kneel down like you said for rest of your class everyday or you can suspended him for week ... If he keep disobey you you can choose what ever you want me nat ..." I look him with wide eyes ..while mew look mr type with disbelief

Mew:"Sugar lips it's not fair at all ... I will tell you big mew and gulf mind it ..." Big mew and gulf ... Oh the founders of college...

Type:"I am your grandpa and i have all the rights to take the decision remeber it even dada and papa can't go against me ... What me to show you little mew ..." He glare at me like I gave him punishment...

Nat:"Mr type then i will choose to suspend him for one week and if he keep doing a same think then it will extant too ..." Mew throw his bag to one the graud while running out ...

Type:"Don't worry he is very spoiled by his papa and everyone and thank you Mr nat ... But please take care of him too ... And i hope your satisfied too mrs Morgan am i right ..." He laugh looking at her before walking out ...

Kinn:"Oh is so cool man ... I never seen someone so down to earth ... Really he look you matured... And you know mr tharn suppasit our ex president is husband..." I look surprised how much Suprise for a day ...

Porsche:"Mew dad is current president of our country you know that nat ..." I shake my head looking at them and they know i am not into politics and social media...

Nat:"Fine i am going to my class see you at evening guys bye ..." Walking out I look mr type and Sarawat walking behind mew like a consoling him ... He is really spoiled to core ...

Author pov...

Tevis keep glaring at type who checking the flies infort of him while mew busy playing video games with Jeff ... Who don't even bother of been suspended from college...

Type:"Tevis baby your eyes going to hurt if you stare at me like that and i know i am cute and adorable..." Tevis roll his eyes while type giggle at him ...

Tevis:"Look papa because of you my little mew is sad and how dare that lecture suspended my son huh ... Whom he think of himself... I will not forgive him for sure ..." Type glare at tevis who keep faming in anger...