chapter 7

Mew pov...

Finally I am free to go back to my college and you wait mr nathaniel you dare to suspend me from my own school right ... I will show you what this mew Antonio suppasit is capable you made me enemy for yourself... That's a big mistake of your life and i will make you regret for doing that to me...

Type:"Little mew eat your breakfast and get to you bag ... And listen to me carefully if you do something again like this i will kick you out from the college forever..." I roll my eyes while sugar lips glare at me ...

Mew:"Fine sugar lips i will behave properly don't worry ... You will see a new little mew from today sugar lips ..." He smile Before nodding his head ...

Type:"And one more thing where are you going at evening and for whom you brought it for and you know what your mama was really upset that you don't give him that bouquet... " I look at my mama who fake sobbing while Alex rub his back ...

Mew:"It's someone special to me sugar lips and you don't know about anything about teenagers thing ..."

Type:"You brat how dare you huh ... I just crossed your age don't forget it ... If i am not been cute and adorable and beautiful then your tharn won't fall for me... Am I right tharn ..." Tharn look type while gulping down...

Tharn:"It's you and little mew talk why i am interfering inbetween sugar lips ..." Sugar lips hit tharn on his chest who nod his head fast while type smrik looking at me ..."

Mew:"What ever sugar lips ... I will be going and get the bouquet today don't forget it and bye bye mama and everyone..." Type wave his hand while wat and Alacia walks behind me ...

Author pov...

Tevis:"He don't love me anymore ..." He walk towards his room slowly while he trun and look everyone with a heavy sigh ....

Everyone:"You can leave tevis ... We are not stopping me ..." Tevis nod his head with sad face before walking back ... " SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN TEVIS ..."

Alex:"My god i have assembly today papa and dada see you later ..." Alex run out while type walk away while tharn follow him like a puppy ...

Other side mew with Venice,ruby and Ruth walk in while all the class look mew and shake thier head they know mew will have something for today and the class was really slient on his absence...

Mew:"WHAT WITH THE LOOK ... NOT HAPPY TO SEE HIM AGAIN ... THOUGHT I WILL BE NEVER GOING TO COME BACK TO COLLEGE...EVEN IF I DON'T ATTEND THE COLLEGE STILL I CAN COME HERE AND CHECK THE COLLEGE BECAUSE ITS MINE ... DID YOU GET IT IT'S MINE ..." He slam his bag on the desk while nathaniel clap his hand ...

Nat:"Good speech mr little mew ... Know have your seat first let's start the class...."

Mew:"Remember mr nat you can't call me like that ok ... For you it's mew Antonio suppasit don't forget it ..."

Nat:"Its more comfortable for me anyways you can have your seat mr little mew ... " Mew glare nat before taking his seat ..."Mr Venice give notes to mr little mew the class he have been missed ..." Mew stood from his place while nat shake his head ...

Mr little mew if you walkout again then i will suspend you for two months then it's your loss for not going to pass this semester...i will not stop you again you can walk out or if you choose to stay sit down and listen to my class ..." Mew glare at nat while Ruby make him sit down ...

Mew keep listening to the class but he is where at the singer ...who sing everyday at pub ... He smile looking at the notes while Venice hit him to bring back to reality....

Mew:"When did the class end and where is the guy nat ... He getting on my nervous on my first day of college..."

Ruby:"Why are you smiling like a fool little mew huh ... Do you love some one ..."

Mew:"Love ... I don't know if i love someone but i will tell you guys ..." Mew took his bag and walkout ...

All where seating at the bench ...while having fun with eachother ... They look a old guy walking towards them ...

Daniel:"Excuse me boys ... Do you know mr nathaniel....he works here and he is my son..."

Mew:"Oh your prof Nathaniel father ... Nice to meet you...you can go to staff room over thier but what why are here for sir ..."

Daniel:"I need money urgent for my wife ...she is in hospital and i need it urgently son ..." Mew smirk and look at Daniel infort of him ...

Mew:"I WILL GIVE YOU UNCLE ... BUT YOU NEED TO HELP ME OUT FIRST..."

Daniel:"Oh my god son thank you so much for your help ... How can I repay you for your kindness... What you want me to do son ..." Venice shake his head to mew who roll his eyes ....

Mew:"Oh uncle don't thank me ... And i think you need urgent money and meet me at near cafe by today evening uncle and don't let mr nathaniel know about this uncle ..."

Daniel:"Thank you son ... I will never forget your help ... And i will give your money back as soon as possible son ..." Daniel walk away while mew laugh like a crazy guy watching nat who walking at corridor not knowing what's going to happen ...

Ruth:"Look mew if you do something that grandpa type come to know your dead meat and we will not support you Mew ... And mr nathaniel is every good guy and your taking everything in wrong way mew ..." Mew glare at her which make Ruth flinch ...

Mew:"RUTH YOU BETTER STAY WAY FROM MY LIFE AND I AM NOT FORGETTING YOU GUY WHO BACKSTAB ME LAST TIME ... AND REMEMBER IF YOU SAY ANYTHING TO SUGAR LIP OR ANYONE YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCE ..." Mew walk away while all three look at mew in disbelief...

Ruby:"Venice what should we do know tell me man ... Mew is really in the end of his vengeance ... And mr nat don't deserve it and we don't know how real it's that guy have spoked ..."

Venice:"WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO RUBY ... DON'T YOU HEAR HIS WORDS HE REALLY HATE US FOR LAST TIME WHAT WE DID AND STILL YOU WANT TO HIM TO HATE US ..." Ruth slap him on his face before walking away ...

Ruth:"FUCK YOU BOTH ... AND I HATE YOU..." Ruby run behind Ruth while Venice rub his cheek Before walking away ...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler...

Mew:"Hello mr nat ... How was your day and how are you doing today mr nat ..." Nat smile looking at mew ...

Nat:"Good mr little mew and it's really Suprise for me that your speaking good to me and I think it's going to have storm ..." Mew place the paper before nat who look at mew...

Mew:"It's a small suprise for you from you dad mr Daniel...THAT HE SOLD YOU TOO ME ..."

Nat:"MR MEW ANTONIO SUPPASIT..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....