chapter 24

Author pov....

Gulf keeps listening to the song that little mew has dedicated to him ... Everyone was happy that finally little mew had decided to show up after all this year's ... Gulf look at tharn who look behind and point himself while tharn sigh that he got into trouble...

Tharn:"You want papa ?...How can I help you? ...Please don't tell me to buy that company with which little Mew was working. Please don't do silly things like that and that too brat like him never ..." Gulf smiled and opened his hand to tharn while tharn roll eyes ... Tharn hugged gulf tightly while gulf hit his head hard...

Gulf:"Don't be an asshole tharn ...This will bring little mew and us together once again and we often can meet him and hold conferences too and invite him here too right ...." Everyone shake their head while gulf get sad after seeing their expression

Tevis:"Grandpa gulf...You're wrong and this thing will make little mew hate us more and we still can't make him understand what happened in the past ...Then how do you think this will make him bring us together tell me ...I'm his papa and i know him very well ... I will get an address from Venice and we will go and meet him ..."

Gulf:"Really ...Then don't waste your time go call that brat and ask the address tomorrow we will go and meet him ...That's final and everyone back your room ..." Everyone runs back to their room while gulf smiles and takes his walking stick before walking back to his room ...

In other part of Singapore all media where gathered to take pictures of a pop singer and talk to him about the rumours that have separated all over the country...

Manager:"Will you stop walking towards the elevator sir?...Look down stairs all the media are too questioning if they see you and you will be the talk of the city ..." The person just smirks and walks outside towards the media while all around him ...

Media:"Are the rumours true that you and Ms.Naomi are dating secretly?..." The person shows his ring to the media while everyone focuses on his hand ...

...:"How many times I have to mention to you guys that I'm married and I have a wife and daughter too ... so stop with all this gossip... "

Media:"Are you going to shift to Thailand all of a sudden and it's true or rumours too ..."

Nicholas:"You guys are too fast ...Even though I didn't get my tickets to Thailand but you guys got the details very fast huh ...Good too you all ..." Austin facepalm before dragging Nicholas with him...

Austin:"You have gone mad nicholas...Why did you mention to them about moving from here huh? Are you for real ..." Nicholas laughed and watched outside while the manager handed him a ticket...

Nicholas:"Finally we are moving to Thailand huh?Gulf (Nat) is going to be after hearing this and also I was thinking of proposing to him as soon as possible but you know what he is always busy with Abby and that little brat always around him ..."Austin pat Nicholas shoulder who looked at him with a smile ...

Austin:"You're forgetting something Nick ... Your promises and Abby too ...You know this is not the right time for all this drama just go to Thailand, get settled down and you're not going for vacation remember it and you have concerts over their nick and also you know this life is not permanent one nick keep it in your mind..."Nick kept silent while drive stop infort of his penthouse...

Nick:"Then I will get going and see you at the airport and pack your things.Let meet you at the airport..."Austin nods his head with a smile ...

Nick walked inside the living room and find Abby was packing her luggage with gulf (nat) ... which make him smile seat on couch and watch both of them arranging the things cutely .. .

Gulf(nat):"Oh nick when did you come huh ...I packed your things too and here all the accessories you wear are in this pouch so keep it safe did you get it..."

Nick:"I got it baby gulf ...And did you guys have lunch because we have to leave tonight ..." Gulf glare at Nick before he picks the vase near him ...

Gulf:"I'm asking you something Nick why are you silent huh ..." Abby and Nick shake their heads while Nick takes the hearing aid and makes gulf wear it...

Nick:"Now you can hear me right Gulf ...After all these seven years you're still the same and you keep forgetting your hearing aid. Be careful what if something happens to me or Abby you can't hear us tell me ..." Gulf hit him with a pillow while Nick laughed at gulf reaction...

Gulf:"Are you really a pop singer or drama actor always talking nonsense...And yes we had lunch and we have packed all the stuff we needed and what about the penthouse who is going to take care of it ..."

Nick:"I have sold it to someone and bought a new penthouse in Thailand...so don't worry too much get rest we will leave by night ..."Nick kissed Abby cheeks while he pat gulf head before walking towards his room ...

Abby:"Nowadays daddy has become such a dramatic mommy ...He watches a lot of dramas. We should keep an eye on him ..."Gulf pinch Abby cheeks while he carries her towards their room ...

In another room Nick opens the cupboard and looks at the photo frame which was their wedding pictures...He missed her wife all these seven years he kept her secret from the outer world but her death made him devastated a lot ...

Nick:"Hello honey I miss you so much ...It's been seven years I missing you so much but I know you have sent baby gulf to us because you don't want us to suffer alone right...I'm doing injustice to our love and marriage life ... Because I love gulf and I want to marry and live with him ...

After you only he can't control me and guide me in proper way ...And Abby thinks that he is her mommy ...I don't know how to break the truth to both of them ...But one day I will trust me and I will make gulf loves me and marry him with all his concern...I still love you honey ..." Nick kissed his wife's pictures while he took the pic and placed it on his luggage ..."

Gulf:"NICK DO YOU HEAR US ... ME AND ABBY WANT SPICY FOODS ON OUR WAY TO AIRPORT NO...NO...COOKING DID YOU HEAR ME NICK..." Both gulf and Abby bangs Nick's door while Nick laughs at their action ...

Nick:"I GOT YOU GUYS ... " Gulf and Abby giggles make him happy that both his life's are happy ...

Spoiler...

Gulf:"HOW ARE YOU LITTLE MEW ...BABY GULF MISSED YOU SO MUCH ALL THIS YEARS ..."

Little mew:"But i never missed you anyone of you all this seven years and of you guys want me to forgive you ...BRING BACK MY HUSBAND THEN LET ME THINK NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....