chapter 9

Author pov...

Mew earn a huge slap on his face for Frist time in his life ... And no one have slapped him like this in his life or even touched in him ... Mew was shocked that Sarawat have slapped him infort of everyone and Venice was standing behind him with wide eyes ...

Mew:"Grandpa... Did you slapped me ... How can you slap him like this i will tell type and tevis remember it ..." Wat slap him once again which make mew eye's tear ...

Wat:"SHUT UP MEW .... I WILL KILL YOU ANOTHER WORD FROM YOUR MOUTH .... WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT TO WITH MR NATHANIEL HUH ... HAVE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND OR SOMETHING MEW ... YOU WANT TO TELL TO TYPE AND TEVIS RIGHT ... GO HEAD I AM NOT STOPPING YOU ...

BUT REMEMBER I JUST SLAPPED YOU .. IF GULF OR TYPE KNOW ABOUT THIS YOUR DEATH MEW MARK MY WORDS ... HOW DARE YOU MAKE AGREEMENT WITH MR NATHANIEL THAT MUCH GUTS YOU GOT HUH ... ANSWER ME MEW ... " Wat above to hit mew but nathaniel stop him ...

Nat:"It's ok sir ... Don't hit him he is small kid ... He did everything in anger and vengeance... Please don't hit him ...how did you come here sir ..."

Wat:"Oh thier is a cctv footage here mr nathaniel and this brat have forget about it ... I will kill him today for he have did ... He being too much spoiled by everyone that he fail to show respect to everyone..."

Mew:"Wat i am going to tell tevis wait and see ..." Wat glare at him like killing him while Venice drag him out ...

Wat:"Mr nathaniel I am really sorry for my late and nothing have gone wrong ... Can you show me the paper please let me check it ..." Porsche handed him the agreement while wat was taken by it ...

Kinn:"How can he do this to nathaniel mr Sarawat ... If he have money means that doesn't mean he make fuss around him like mr Sarawat ... And you have no idea about nathaniel have gone through..." Wat look down while nat held his hand with a smile ...

Nat:"Mr Sarawat please don't fell guilty about anything and thanks for you because you come forward to help me but still it will be my debt to pay right ... It's ok i am glad my dad didn't not sold me to some oldman out thier mr Wat ... Anyhow it's marriage right and once I pay my debt i will walkout of his life ..."

Wat:"You don't have to do it nathaniel... He behaving like a child ... I can help you son ..." Nat smile widely with a teary eyes...

Nat:"You called my son right that's enough mr wat ... Just stay by me i will teach him what is life his and who to respect everyone and not to play with someone's life ... I hope you understand me mr wat ... And i hope you don't mind me being your son in law ..." Wat pat nat head with a smile ...

Wat:"No son I don't but don't worry we have faced lot of things like this in our life it's not new to use and not only me everyone I will be with you ... Come on let's go It's time ... I will take you to mansion... Before talking to your grandparents..." Nat nod his head while porsche held his hand Before walking out ....

Later wat follow behind to reach nathaniel house ...while few Gurads follow wat to help them to take thier bags ... When nathaniel enters his house he find both his ma and pa where worried that nat not being home yet...

Pa:"Baby nat your alright huh ... What take you so much time to reach home ...we where worried and who is this behind you nat ..."

Nat:"This mr Sarawat he is owner of the college where I work papa ... And listen to me carefully ok don't interfere inbetween when i talk ..." He make them sit on the couch while Porsche and kinn walk towards nat room ... Nathaniel told everything that happen today how is dad have sold him too ... They both start to cry which hurt nat and wat ...

Nat:"Ma and pa don't worry about me ... I will sent you my salary each and every month with out any fails and call me ok ..."

Ma:"But nat who are you going to leave with him son ... It's better we go to prison for you son ...what i have done wrong in my past life to have such a shameless son ..."

Nat:"Ma don't worry i am alright na ... I can take care of myself ma ... Don't worry i will visit you offen ok..."

Pa:"Go head son ... I know your capable of anything and be careful son ..."

Wat:"I am really sorry on behalf of my grandson sir ... But don't worry Nathalie don't have any trouble at the mansion i am always with me you can trust me ..." Ma held his head before bowing to him ....

Ma:"He have gone through alot mr suppasit please take care of him and i trust you ... Please don't leave my son at any cost ..." Wat nod his head while kinn walkout carrying nat luggage...

Nat:"Then i will be going ma and pa ... Take care of yourself and trust me i will take care of myself too ... Then i will be leaving ma ... " He kissed thier cheeks Before walking out ...

Wat:"Kinn please give the luggage to the Gurads... We will be going and you guys visit nat at anytime you want ... Then let's go son ..." Nat hug both kinn and Porsche before getting inside the car ...

Nat:"I am ready for my life mr wat ... I mean grandpa... " Wat pat his head before driving towards the mansion ...

Wat stop the car infort the entrance while nat look at the mansion with wide eyes and open mouth ... He never seen something his luxury in his life ... Wat pat his shoulder to bring him back to reality...

Nat:"I am sorry Grandpa but you have beautiful mansion I have never seen in my life ..." Wat chuckled while Gurads open the door for him ... He smile and bow to them while they bow too ...

Wat:"This one of our mansion nathaniel... We some like this too in Thailand other countries too ... Come lets go and Gurads take luggage inside ..." Nat was hell nervous while wat held his hand Before walking inside ...

Everyone present in the living room ... While type keep walking back and forth while mew and Venice sitting next to tevis who crying looking at mew cheeks which was red due to slap ...

Wat:"What's going on here huh ...why all are at living room..." Nat was Afraid to see lot of people inside the living room...

Type:"SARAWAT WHY DID YOU SLAP LITTLE MEW HUH ... HOW CAN YOU SLAP HIM YOU KNOW HOW PREVIOUS HE IS TO US RIGHT WAT ... " Wat look tevis sobbing looking at him while wat pull nat infort of everyone...

Type/Ruth/Ruby:"MR NATHANIEL..."

Wat:"WHY DON'T YOU ASK NATHANIEL OH I AM SORRY YOUR SON IN LAW ..." Mew and Venice look wat with wide eyes while type look at mew who trun his head away ...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Tevis:"I am not accepting you as my son in law never you have cheated my little mew ..."

Type:"NO ONE ASKED YOU TEVIS ... MIND YOUR WORDS ... IT'S SHOULD BE NATHANIEL WORDS BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONE WHO AFFECTED HERE... AND MIND IT I AM YOUR FATHER IN LAW DON'T TEACH ME ..."

Tevis:"BUT HE IS OLD THAN LITTLE MEW ITS SPOILING HIS LIFE PAPA... NO ...NO I DON'T ACCPET IT ..."

Alex:"SHUT UP TEVIS ... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...