chapter 8

Author pov...

Mew keep thinking of making nathaniel life miserable in each and every way he can but still he don't get any idea ... And time keep running off and it's almost evening and he ask mr Daniel to meet him at near my restaurant...

Venice:"Mew i think your doing all this because of mr nat have suspended you but still think he is teaching us all and also he elder then us right you should respect him ... It's common for students to get scolding from teacher and me to get scolding right ... In college life it's normal..." Mew glare at him while he stood up from he bed while he move towards Venice...

Mew:"Common ... Your saying common ... You know that no one have raised thier voice against me or they never scold me harshly and they never give me punishment you know every well right ... Then why are you supporting a mere lecture out thier Venice..." Venice gulp down looking at mew ..

Venice:"But think before doing something mew ... Because i am Afaird of grandpa type ... If he get anger you know even papa tevis can't stand near him mew ..." Mew rub his forehead looking at Venice...

Mew:"Look Venice if you can stand with me better stay with me or get out of my room right know and don't make me more angry..." Venice don't know what to do but he can't let mew do something that he regret later ....

Venice:"I will stay you mew ...what ever it's happens I am your brother and friend too ..." Mew smile and pat his shoulder while he smirk looking at him ...

Mew:"Make a agreement like i say Venice no one should no about it only you and me ... Not even Ruby and ruth go ahead...we have to meet mr Daniel right ..." Venice nod his head while before walking out ....

Later both Venice and mew walk out while both Ruth and Ruby watch them from the couch while reading thier book ... But they both avoid thier eye gesture because if they look at them they will be blabber something to them...

Type:"What happen to you four today huh behaving like a stranger.... Is something wrong Ruby ..." Ruth walk away from their while Ruby run behind her...." This brats behaving strange lately..."

Mew walk in restaurant with Venice while they find mr Daniel sitting thier alone while they walk towards him ...

Mew:"Go to see you again uncle ... Sorry for being delay ... Let's not waste our time here the amount you have asked it's even been double amount you asked for and here signed this agreement..."

Daniel:"Thank you so much son ... I will never forget your help and you really a good kid ... Thank you so much son ..." He signed the agreement without reading Before he walkout without saying anything...

Venice:"What the hell mew ... He don't even read the agreement for once huh ...like Ruth have say it's fell like something is fishy with him ..." Mew keep smiling like a mad man ...

Mew:"It's good that he don't know anything in this agreement and only you and me know about this right know and later mr nat ... He will know this Venice... It's kind of fun right ..." Mew walk out while Venice rub behind him ...

Nat was looking at the crowd and try to find mew today but he don't see his trace today and also he don't get any flowers from him today also that make him little sad ...

Jade:"Missing someone nat ... Here that boy never fail to give you flower everyday ... Keep it and smile little nat ..." Nat smile and hug the flower Before walking out ...

Nat:"Do you think i am being too much and acting weird lately guys ... I think it's wrong at some time I am 35 already and acting selfish... I know this is not age for me to fall in love and that too someone who is just 22 years old ..." Porsche pat his shoulder...

Porsche:"Come on nat be positive what if you like him ... It's not you both going to marry eachother and they way to explain about mr little mew I can say he hates you from bottom of his heart ... But who knows hate can truns into love ..." Nat chuckled and get in the car not knowing he have big storm to face ...

Next mew walk down the stairs with Venice ... Tevis smile at him before hugging and kiss his cheeks ... While Ruth and Ruby glare at him ... Mew pull them close to him while wrapping his hand around their shoulders...

Mew:"Let's go sissy's ... It's time for college right ..." He drag them out while Venice follow the bach Carrying thier bag ...

At evening before leaving the college Mew walk straight to the staff room and it's good day that no staff present thier expect nat,kinn and Porsche... He walk and stand before who look him suprisingly...

Mew:"Hello mr nat ... How was your day and how are you doing today mr nat ..." Nat smile looking at mew ...

Nat:"Good mr little mew and it's really Suprise for me that your speaking good to me and I think it's going to have storm ..." Mew place the paper before nat who look at mew...

Mew:"It's a small suprise for you from you dad mr Daniel...THAT HE SOLD YOU TOO ME ..."

Nat:"MR MEW ANTONIO SUPPASIT..." Mew shut his ear while kinn snatch the paper and look at the agreement that mew and Daniel have done ...

Kinn:"NATHANIEL HE IS RIGHT .... IT'S YOUR DAD'S SIGN ON IT AND THIS AGREEMENT SAY'S THAT HE DON'T HAVE ANY OBJECTION LETTING HIS SON MARRY MR MEW ANTONIO SUPPASIT AT ANY COST ... AND THE AMOUNT HE HAVE GO FROM MR MEW IS 2 MILLION ... AND AT ANY COST MR NATHANIEL FAILS TO PAY HIS DEBT TO MR MEW ANTONIO SUPPASIT THEN HE I WILL BE SENT TO PRISON WITH HIS ALL FAMILY MEMBERS WITHOUT ANY HESITATION OR SYMPATHY ... " Nat look mew was seating at chair with his leg on table with a smirk ...

Mew:"Oh you have finished mr kinn... Thank you for that explanation towards mr nat ... " Kinn throw the paper and grab mew collar ..." Don't act fool mr kinn if you beat me or do something then your in trouble you know what i mean you can never get job at any country because you know what I am capable of right ..."

Kinn:"YOU THINK I GIVE FUCK ABOUT IT MEW ... I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT ... YOU JUST RUINED MY FRIEND LIFE AND YOU KNOW YOUR FOOL TO BECAUSE DANIEL HAVE FOOLED YOU NICELY YOU KNOW WHAT NATHANIEL AND HIS FATHER NEVER HAVE ANY KIND OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THEM ... HE WAS THROWN OUT BECAUSE..." Porsche stop him before blabbers out...

Mew:"Whatever mr kinn ... I am not here for any kind of family drama ... It's just done and here sign it mr nat ... Look I have signed it too now your trun ... Either sign it or be ready for going to jail mr nat with your whole family..." Nat took the paper and sign it without any sort of emotions on his face ...

Nat:"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU MEW ... MARK MY WORS I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET EVEN MORE FOR MESSING UP WITH MY LIFE ... " Mew chuckled and trun around but he face a huge slap on his cheeks ...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Nat:"Ma and pa don't worry about me ... I will sent you my salary each and every month with out any fails and call me ok ..."

Ma:"But nat who are you going to leave with him son ... It's better we go to prison for you son ...what i have done wrong in my past life to have such a shameless son ..."

Nat:"Ma don't worry i am alright na ... I can take care of myself ma ... Don't worry i will visit you offen ok..."

Pa:"Go head son ... I know your capable of anything and be careful son ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘❤️....