Chapter 16

Author pov...

At dinner everyone persent at the dinning table...while gulf walk towards the chair which belongs to him and notice everyone scrolling down thier phone while he slam the table which make everyone flinch Before they place the phone on the side ....

Gulf:"This table is for dining not to scroll your damn phones and mew you spoiling them everyone better behave ..." Mew nod his head with thumps up while gulf glare at him ...

Tevis:"Leave me nat i didn't want dinner and stop dragging me ... Leave me no one loves me here and everyone hurt me and including my own husband..." Tevis keep sobbing while nat make him seat on the chair Before serving him ...

Nat:"I heard that peacock like spaghetti with meat balls and chocolate milkshake and i have done it for and if you don't want them let's give to grandpa Zee and max what you say huh ..." Tevis wipe his tears and peek little at his plate and look all looking at his plate like a pry...

Tevis:"Fine you don't have too cry nat ... Papa in law don't like to waste food and i don't want to make you worry i will eat it and god bless you i love you ..." He start to eat while both type and nat smile before looking at gulf who shake his head before digging into his food...

Zee:"I love meat balls and pizza and pasta nat ... Hope i registered in your mind and Don't forget i elder to you all ..." Tevis look at Zee who keep looking at his plate while he trun away before taking his plate on his hand ...

Everyone:"Stingy ..." Tevis stick his tongue towards them before eating without a caring anyone ...

Later everyone left to thier room ...while little mew keep hugging tevis legs who listening to his nonsense... He heard enough of his brat son while he pull little mew by his ears...

Tevis:'You better move  your bum bum to your room and sleep with your husband and i have nothing to do with you for being like a brat ..." Alex clear his thorat before looking at the ceiling ...

Little mew:"You can scold me or even beat my bum bum but I'm not going to share my room with that rude prof that's it..." Tevis slap his mouth before glaring at him ...

Tevis:"Your husband little mew ... Fine it's upto you don't worry seat here and wait for your whole year I'm not letting you in and you know their is a ghost beside the stairs and you know even your sugar lips got afaird of it once then it's your wish ... Have fun with the ghost little mew ..." Tevis remove little mew hands and look little mew become statue...

Little mew look around and find no one around him and he gulp down and stood up before walking towards the stairs with sweating ... He look around and find a shadow moving towards the kitchen...

Little mew:"AHHHHHH...ITS GHOST SUGAR LIPS , PEACOCK HELP LITTLE MEW..." He run towards his room and shut the door while he peak little and close it again ... At down stairs Zee strach his back before walking towards the kitchen...

Little mew look around and find nat was sleeping on his side of bed while he pout and laydown otherside while he slowly move and held nat hands towards his chest before hiding his body with blanket...

Nat:"Nothing to be Afraid little mew sleep ..." Mew nod his head while nat smile and drift to sleep again ...

At morning nat woke up and find little mew holding his shirt tightly while he smile and remove his hand before walking towards the bathroom...

Little mew:"You little mew how can you be Afaird infort of prof nat he going to make fun of me ..."

Nat:"DON'T WORRY LITTLE MEW I WILL NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOUR AFAIRD OF GHOST ..." Little mew pout his lips and trun around other side while nat laugh echo the bathroom...

Both walk down and find all family members where at dining table ....before he walk towards the table and took glass of milk from Zee place and gulp down before placing a empty glass which Zee glare at him ...

Zee:"Why ...why ...why me alway ? " He whines while little mew and others laugh at him ...

Nat:"I will be going grandpa's and peacock see you at night and i have important work to do i will be late ..." Tevis look at nat and nod his head while gulf and type nod thier head ...

At evening little mew smiling ear to ear after hearing that his famous singer is going to be back in the pub while he rush towards closet the change into his outfit for running down ...

Little mew:"Little mew don't want dinner ... I am going out today and thank for picking up my bouquet sister ..." Maid nod her head while mew rush out while gulf and type share a look before turing thier head towards files ...

Max:"Strange behaviour and for whom he buying bouquet and what if he finding someone and which will hurt nat ..."

Zee&bright&max:"Tsk..Tsk..Tsk ... So sad but i am with nat ..." All three look eachother while gulf clear his throat while they lower thier head which make everyone laugh...

Nat was checking his outfit which Porsche brought for him ...while he keep smiling ear to ear ... Which make kinn and porsche smile too ... And they know why nat smiling like mad guy ...

Kinn:"So your little husband going to come today or not ... Looking at your eyes say your waiting for him eagerly..."

Nat:"He will come kinn and also grandpa's know's about our job and they don't mind it ... "

Jane:"Here you go mr nat ... You got a bouquet today also and when your not here their was bouquet keep on coming and i kept it with me you can get it while your leaving... My god someone is so whipped for your charming voice ..." .

Nat:"Should i thank him for the bouquet..."

Porsche:"What ar you going to show yourself to him ... Are you sure nat ..." Nat smile fade away while he shake his head ...

Nat:"I don't know and also i don't want to lose this opportunity to make him for me to guys but he still small baby boy let him be in his wait and i will show myself oneday infort of him ... He love this guy who hide his ture identity behind this mask and i love it atleast he show his love like this guys and i don't want to spoil it ..."

Kinn:"Don't worry nat ... We are with you always don't worry ready for today's show little guy ..." Nat slap kinn's hand Before covering his face ...

Nat:"Thanks once again for the lovely flower little mew ..."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Venice:"Leave my hair Ruth i will kill it's your mistake for asking me to solve the problem why don't you ask brother in law ..."

Ruby:'"Don't be an ass Venice ... How can you ask the prof who gave us homework huh ... Leave my hair to you brat ..." All three pulling thier hair while no one willing to distrub them ...

Little mew:"It's Smiple one guys stop it ..." Little mew seat down and look at questions before solving it ...

Zee:"My little mew is like me .... He prove genius ... I'm proud of you baby mew ..." Gulf and tevis glare at Zee who show peace sigh before covering his face with magazine...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....