chapter 4

Author pov...

Nathaniel walks out his class while Venice,Ruby and Ruth follow him back to speak to him about thier little mew and his stubborness ... They want him to think before he call for his parents... Nat stop his way and look all three running behind him ...

Nat:"Do you have any doubt with my teaching or something else guys... Just say it so i will know what is my mistake too ..." Ruby elbow Venice while he move forward...

Venice:"Mr nat i just want you to think once again before you call little parents here because they own this college and everything and it will be trouble for you to handle him ..." Nat chuckle looking at the three infort of him...

Nat:"Are you guys here to threaten me right know ... Let him own what ever he wants guys but when it comes to class he is just a student like all others to me ... And if he think he can take advantage of his family background then i am sorry for that too ... And you guys better stay way or i will call your parents too ... Get back to your class ..." Nat walks while wat and Alice look eachother Before walking away ...

Wat:"Look Alice even if we own this college that doesn't mean we disrespectful the staffs here and why is mew behaving like this huh ... Type going to lost his control again at him ... "

Alice:"Who's fault is that grandpa tell me ... Everyone spoil him and treat like a baby and he don't miss the chance to utilise it right and i am not meddling in his business and get scolded from mommy ...you deal it him ..." She kissed his cheeks before moving out ...

Later at evening mew sneak inside the inside the mansion not to get caught by type or others ... While he found type was talking to someone in phone and he crawl down and reach his papa's room who was sleeping peacefully... He smile and get in the bed before hugging which make tevis smile ...

Tevis:"My little mew ... Baby mew what you want huh tell me... " Mew wrap his hand around hug and lay his head on his chest which make tevis love him more ...

Mew:"Mama is little mew is being bad huh ... Mew is bigger boy right know and did he still behave like a spoiled kid ... Don't i try to accept the fact that everyone is not my mama ..." Tevis look mew with frown...

Tevis:"Who told you that little mew huh ... Your really a good baby i ever know you now that huh... Don't speak like that ok what ever happens mama is with you little mew..." Mew smile and hug him tightly...

Mew:"Then you have to come with me tomorrow to college because the new guest lecturer throw mew out and ask me to bring parents with me tomorrow or he threatening me by not going to make me pass mama..."

Tevis:"How dare he can threaten my son .... That much guts huh ... don't worry i will come with you tomorrow and speak to him baby mew ... Don't worry ok mama is with you ... If you don't like we will suspend him from the college ok ... Now sleep with mama take rest ..." Mew smirk and hug tevis more while tevis keep faming in anger that how can a lecture throw his son out form class ...

Later at dinning table everyone present while tevis keep feeding mew who just eating like a baby without bothering his surroundings...while type shake his head looking at tevis who huff his cheeks looking at type...

Zahra:"So little mew how was your class today went huh ... I don't find you at your class today ..." Mew choke his food while tevis pat his head and glare at Zahra who smrik looking at him ...

Tevis"Baby don't talk while little mew eating and keep your notes aside and eat your food properly ..." Type find something is fishy while he look at three looking at mew with side eyes ...