chapter 11

Author pov...

Ruth and ruby took nathaniel towards little mew room ...while grauds took his luggage towards the room before placing it near the door step while they bow and walk away from their leaving them alone ... Ruth open the door for him while Ruby walking Before switching the lights on which make nat jaw drop the floor...

Nat:"My god it's really huge and i can't even compare to my room and it's nothing infort of my room hahaha.... So you guys also share the room with mew ..." Ruth and ruby look eachother Before they laugh ...

Ruth:"Little mew don't allow us inside his room because he don't want share it with anyone ... It's all belongs to him ..." Nat sit down at bed and call Ruby and ruth towards him....

Nat:"Tell me something why you keep on calling him little ...when he grown this big boy..... And also i have seen him that he call himself little towards Grandpa type..." They giggle took their phone while they show mew and gulf pic...

Ruth:"This is big mew and his baby gulf .... Owner of our institute... And this zeesaint ,maxtul and brightwin ... Baby gulf and bunny win are brothers like me and ruby ... And grandpa saint is a doctor he was the one who delivered us and little mew too ... And grandpa Zee and max ,tul they are friends of big mew and bright is big mew little brother ... "

Nat:"Wow... It's such huge family I have ever seen and why thier is lot of Gurads inside the mansion ... Because dada Alex is president that's why we have lot of Gurads..."

Ruby:"Not only that all grandpa's,tharn and Alex where in mafia ... Still know the head of underworld is mew suppasit.... That's why we have lot of Gurads inside the mansion..."

Nat:"Woww... It's lot of information i got today and i am happy to have huge family like this and can you say what papa in likes so that i can try to impress him..."

Ruth:"Ohh peacock sometimes behave like a spoiled kid and sugar lips have to console him like a baby ... Don't worry he will accept you soon ... Sugar lip use to say that peacock was in crime branch with apo and yu ... Then he left the job because something happened ... AND he was pregnant with Alicia..."

Nat:"I think it will take time for me too register each and everyone in this mansion... But soon i will mingle with you don't need to worry and where is all the grandpa's been ..."

Ruth:"Oh they are enjoying world tour and it's been month's we have seen them ... Only sugar lip's know when they will be back .... I am Afraid what will gulf do to mew ..." Nat nod his head while he look around...

Ruby:"Then you sleep brother in law ... We will see you at morning and yes peacock likes pancakes with chocolate and syrup... " They run out while nat smile and move towards the bed before flopping on it ...