chapter 2

Mew pov ...

Let me introduce myself first ... I am little mew ... Big mew's version that's how papa and everyone call me ... I am little mew Antonio suppasit 22 year old studying Marine engineering at my own college ...

I am pet to everyone in my family especially to my Peacock tevis ... It's got from dada he use to call papa peacock and i call him same ... He likes to spoil me and pamper me alot ... That's bring a huge fight between type and peacock...

Type use to say that your spoiling him so much and he can't tolerate me as a spoiled brat and papa stop him saying same to them ... From this you can imagine how special i am to my family ... Especially big mew and my love gulf ...

Venice:"Hey dude what are you dreaming about its about great grandpa's ... Don't worry they will be back after they complete thier world tour dude ..." Yes you heard right i am sad because big and my love went to world tour with other grandpa's i miss them ...

Ruby:"Mee too miss them alot ... Anyways let's talk to them later after college do you want to try new hair color again little mew ..." Venice and jade nod thier head ...

Jade:"Oii think before you speak if grandpa type comes to know about mew's new hair color he will change the mansion upside-down..."

Zahra:"Planning something behind me huh ... Want me to inform sugar lips..." There you goes my villan...

Mew:"Don't you have class aunty Zahra..." She point the pen towards with a glare while jade pat her shoulder...

Jade:"Come on Zahra let's try new hair color ... You look quite boring with this hair ... You want a perfect transformation..."

Zahra:"I don't want to spoil my hair with those things begin natural is enough for me and see you guys at home and little mew you too ..." She ruffle my hair before walking out ...

Venice:"Again the class going to start mew ... Keep your legs down ..." I glare at him before putting another one at the top of desk ...

Author pov...

The lecture get in the class and wish them while she notice mew was leaning at back and his foot were top of the desk ... She sigh and call out mew name while he was busy listening to music...

Prof:"Venice call him and ask him to seat properly at my class ... I don't accept such behaviour in my class from him ..." Mew laugh and look at her while removing the air pod....

Mew:"Did you say anything prof... I think your new here right if not you won't behave like this to me ... First get to know whom i am then you can order me ... And i think your not in the place to order me though and mind you business don't teach me if you want this job ..."

Prof:"LOOK YOUR A NORMAL STUDENTS LIKE THEM WHEN YOUR INSIDE THE CLASS ... YOU BE WHOM EVER I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT AND STOP PULLING YOUR PARENTS IN THIS THING GAIN SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR SELF ..." Mew slam the desk while he glare at her ...

Mew:"Really respect you want to know your place first then how about find another suitable job for you like cleaning and wiping the floor because after this you only got that option prof... Why don't you apply for it ..." She control her anger while trun her back and start the class ...

Prof:"Anyways i am mrs Morgan your new class teacher from know on guys and let's get introduced by yourself..."

Venice:"I am Venice bible ... And their my brother and twin sisters... Jade and Ruby jeff ... And " mew stop him while he stood up look her ...