chapter 18

Author pov...

Gulf keep looking Nova and type talking to themselves even everyone left the table ... He clear his throat to gain thier attention while they look around and find everyone left the table while gulf staring at them ...

Gulf:"Care to share with this old guy hear ... I'm looking both father and son keep talking but not saying anything to me ...what a such serious discussion going on ..."

Nova:"Going to find new daddy for us all ... Right sugar lips ..." From no where tharn run towards type and Nova who startled with his sudden arrival...

Tharn:"Sugar lipsss.... You can't do this to your cockroach please what i did tell me na ... And you Nova i will kick you out for sure this time ... " Gulf hold his head while looking at drama again ...

Type:"HOW DID YOU HEAR RIGHT KNOW THARN ... I WAS ASKING YOU WHO IS THAT GIRL NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE FROM MORNING YOU DON'T HEAR ME NOW YOU HEARD EVERYTHING HUH COCKROACH I WILL SMASH YOU IF YOU CHEAT ME ..."

Tharn:"That's my personal assistant na sugar lip and leave it ... Good night papa love you ..." He sneak out before type could question him more ...

Nova:"Hahaha he got escape from your grib papa ... Anyways back to topic me and papa have decided to go on a vacation tomorrow with whole family and you even suspended little mew and Venice right then let's go and this will bring both little mew and nat together..."

Gulf:"I suspended them because of they deserve it but your giving them a chance to enjoy their days ..." Type roll his eyes while gulf throw a spoon at him ...

Type:"What i don't even have a rights to roll my own eye's are what papa ... You become very strict because your getting aged and please accept it anyways we are going on vacation and your coming with us and we going to make nat and that little mew brat together... " Type trun his head dramatically while gulf Chuckled Before walking towards his room ...

Nova:"What means that papa his he agreeing with us ... Ok I'm going to pack my things and your kittens too see you at morning papa love you ..." Nova kissed his cheeks before running towards his room ... Type shake his head before looking a shadow behind a wall and he know that his cockroach husband his listening to them ...

Type:"DID ANYONE HAVE SEEN A COCKROACH KILLER ... IF YES PLEASE HAND IT OVER TOO ME I HAVE MARRIED IT AND LIVING IT WITH FOR LONG TIME ..." Tharn gulp down before he run towards his room before got hit by type sandles with hit his back ... Type laugh when tharn bang his head door ...

At morning type and Nova wait for everyone to walk down to announce them about the sudden plan ...while they find little mew walking down with a big yawn ...

Little mew:"Sugar lips good morning and you too Nova ... Love you two so much ..." He side hug Nova who smile and kiss his cheeks ...

Nova:"Go wake up nat and tell him to get ready for vacation..." Hearing a word vacation little mew's eye sparkle before looking at gulf who nod his head walking towards them ...

Little mew:Then i will wake key right know sugar lips love you...." He keep kissing type's cheeks while tharn clear his thorat...

Tharn:"Enough of kissing my sugar lips go wake up your husband..." Little mew pout while he run upstairs...

Little mew:"Key wake up ... Wakey wakey ... Mr key ..."

Nat:"Let me sleep little lock ... It's weekend and leave me alone ..." Nat throw the pillow at little mew face ...

Little mew:"Sugar lip announced that we will be going for trip ... Wakey wakey pack our things key ..."

Nat:"Fine... Mr little lock ... But i am not talking to you anyways..."

Little mew:"But what did little mew did and key is angery with me... Talk to me na keyyyy..." Mew pout his lips while nat walk away towards the bathroom while mew run behind when nat shut the door at his face ...

Nat:'Get out this is my room and you can share bathroom with anyone of your siblings out ..." Mew sob little where his nose got hurt while he walk towards Venice room ...

Everyone is ready with thier luggage in thier hands while little mew keep looking at his key who don't even glance at him he is sad but he don't know why he trun out like this for god sake ...

Type:"Ok everyone ready of the short vacation and did you get your things we need and all those four vampires of mine will be in Hawaii before us so let's go and nat you come with us ..." Nat nod his head while little mew snap his head towards type...

Little mew:"Key you should come with me right ..." Nat smirk and walk out leave little mew alone ...

Tevis:"What happen baby mew huh ... What ever enjoy your trip ...Alex come on let's go did you get my snack bag ..." Alex raise the bag while he follow tevis like a lost puppy...

Wat:"You better make your mind little mew ... Everything is in your hand just grab this opportunity and talk to nat ... Be a good husband..."

Little mew:"Good husband... Good husband... What husband do ?..." Ruth and Ruby faceplam before walking out while Venice drag mew with him ...

Nat was like in a spell where he was traveling in a airplane for first time and that too where his family owns a one and he can't control his excitement ...where he can enjoy with his family and his little lock too ...

Jeff:"what happen little mew ...why are you staring at nat like that huh is something something between you too ..." Bible and mile with others wait for his reply ...but his reply make every choked thier drinks ...

Little mew:"HOW TO BE A GOOD HUSBAND AND WHAT DO HUSBANDS DO ? ..." Everyone look at mew , tharn and Alex who look away from their glance ...

Mile:"I still don't believe how little mew doesn't know what husband's do and be a good husband... Then how did you married nat without knowing anything huh ..."

Little mew:"Just tell me what should I do to be a good husband... I want key to talk to me that's it ... " Everyone took the deep breath while little mew still glancing at nat ...

Spoiler ....

Arthur:"Come with me little mew... I will teach you how to be a good husband ok ..." Nova slap him on his mouth before dragging him away ....

Jeff:"why don't you try to ask grandpa Zee and bright ..."

Tevis:"For what how to get divorce without walking to courtroom right no need little mew you learn yourself everything is done no one helps him that it..."

Little mew:"Ok little mew will be a good husband ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...