chapter 29

Author's pov...

Gulf:"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?WHERE IS MY BABY NAT?..." Gulf walks towards nat bed while tharn helps him to sit next to nat...

Tharn:"My god it's our baby nat ...Nat how are you baby boy ?You know when type said that he found you I can't believe what I'm hearing but seeing you infort of my eyes ...i don't have words ..." Gulf caresses nat's face while he keeps looking at them...

Little mew:"Baby gulf?..."Both nat and gulf turn their head towards little mew which makes gulf laugh at nat's reaction....

Gulf:"Little mew called me baby gulf ...how are you nat ?..."

Nat:"I'm fine but my name is Gulf too ...That's all I remember when I woke from coma ... and i don't know how i remember your name but they all are keep saying that I'm your son in law and this guy is my husband...Your elder to us right just tell me truth I really belongs to your family?..."

Gulf:"What with this silly question huh ... .Yes you're our nat and you belong to a suppasit family you're not an orphan you have a huge family to take care of you and you have your husband, friends Everyone with you baby nat ...Trust me you won't feel lonely..." Nat hugs gulf because he got emotional after hearing all those words form gulf ...

Type:"My god finally we got our baby nat ...We got our son in law back na tharn ..." Type hugged tharn tightly while at the corner Nick kept witnessing everything with tearful eyes ...

Abby:"MOMMY...MOMMY WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE ?..."she made a grabby hands to nat while little mew stopped nat and carried Abby before placing her on his lap ...

Nat:"Nothing princess ...MOMMY just fell sick like Abby knows I'm alright see I'm fine and I'm not leaving you anywhere and why did you come here look at you baby ...My god sleep mommy is with you all the time .." Abby keeps sobbing while she hug nat tightly who rocks her back and forth while Nick pulls Abby forcely from nat ...

Nick:"You take care of yourself mr Nathaniel...I know how to take care of my daughter and your family is waiting for you so it's better we leave you alone and thanks for you because without you I don't know how can I able to handle Abby ...Anyway thank you ...Let's go abby ..." Abby shakes her head while he holds Nat's shirt tightly ...

Abby:'ME ONLY NEED MOMMY ... LEAVE ME DADDY ...I'M GOING WITH MOMMY ..." Nick pulls her forcely while he shouts at the top of his voice ...

Nick:"DON'T CRY ABBY ... IF NOT I WILL BEAT YOU ...HE IS NOT YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMY WENT TO GOD SHE IS DEATH ... NOW YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE YOU TOO SO SHUT UP ..." Type slap him hard while Bible carries abby in his hand ...

Type:"ARE YOU FOR REAL NICK ... HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT YOU DAUGHTER...I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU FOR THIS MIND IT ..."

Nick:"She is my daughter and I have every right to her and I don't need your opinion in my life ...YOU JUST TOOK GULF FROM MY LIFE AND KNOW WHAT HUH ..." Type held his collar tightly while Austin stood in between them ...

Austin:"WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR GOD SAKE NICK ...WHY CAN'T YOU SEE MY LOVE FOR YOU ... IS THAT I'M INVISIBLE IN YOUR LIFE AND I'M TRYING TO SAY YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BUT YOUR BEING A SELFISH YOU TRYING TO PLAY A GUILT GAME IN THEIR LIFE .... NOW IT'S OVER AND ITS NAT'S LIFE AND LOOK HOW ABBY IS ATTACHED TO HIM OR YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING ASSHOLE ... DON'T EVEN TRY TO PLAY DIRTY TRICKS IN THEIR LIFE NICK ..." Austin pushed Nick and walked out while Nick left speechless... Nat walked towards Nick and held his hand while Nick looked at Nat who was smiling at him ...

Nat:"I'm sorry for giving you such a hope Nick ...But I always saw you as my brother because when I was alone you gave me shutler to stay and you gave me Abby too and you can't separate me and Abby forever Nick ... Look I may still not know what's happening around me but everyone standing here and looking at me I can tell you they are not lying after all those words ... I feel I'm connected to them Nick ... Maybe god has heard my prayer by giving my family back ....

Your life doesn't ends here nick ...And even if you asked me to marry you I would have rejected your proposal because I don't see you like you did me ...And i know a long back how much Austin loves you and he was trying to tell you his feelings for you but your being a nutshell nothing have entered this Brain...Just go I'm sure he must have went to hotel console him and make him yours from today your life is changing like mine ...Your getting a family too ... And don't take my abby from me ...She is my everything nick..."

Nick:"I...i...am sorry gulf ... i mean nat ..." Nick runs out while nat sighs in relief while little mew hugs him tightly which makes nat surprised ...

Little mew:"Thank you ...thank you...for giving me one more chance mr key...This time I will never break your trust ...It's my promise to you ..." Nat smiles and rubs little mew's back while gulf and mew smile seeing their baby boys together makes them happy after all this year's ...

Tevis:"And you baby gulf ...why did you come out of your room ...You need proper rest why are you behaving like a spoiled kid huh ..." Tevis keeps his hand on his hip and glares at baby gulf who laughs at his reaction...

Gulf:"Who needs rest I'm not patient you brat ... I'm totally fine and we are going back to the mansion today with our baby boy's and the new princess of our family ..."

Type:"I'm just waiting for papa's reaction after seeing nat ...Those days they are always behind him now let's see what fun game we have once we enter the mansion and you little mew are you coming with us or not and we not sending our nat with you ..." Little mew looked down while gulf hugged him before kissing his head...

Gulf:"My little mew can't be away from me anymore. I had enough of this drama...I want my family to be complete once again with their presence. You're coming with baby gulf right baby ..." Little mew looked at Alex who turned his head while little mew nodded his head which made everyone smile ...

Spoiler ...

Little mew:"Mr nat ...Wait you're not my profesor anymore then who should I call you ?" Nat keeps looking at the little mew who is thinking deeply ... while hugging him close to him ...

Nat:"What's taking you so long mr little lock? ..." Little Mew looked at Nat with wide eyes while Nat smiled at him ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤ ️😘❤️....