XL

Finally, Hayley Marshall was fierce and protective when Bonnie told her the truth about her family and their current situation the woman raised an eyebrow and then asked, "What is in it for you?" Bonnie smirked "I'm already the Alpha Female of the...

Finally, Hayley Marshall was fierce and protective when Bonnie told her the truth about her family and their current situation the woman raised an eyebrow and then asked, "What is in it for you?" Bonnie smirked "I'm already the Alpha Female of the Northeast Atlantic Pack. I need an ally. Plus, while I may be the Queen of hybrid wolves wouldn't you love to be the Queen of werewolves".

In less than an hour the girl was sold and forged an alliance in blood and magic with Bonnie "Go visit the Bayou and ask questions in a month I shall be back to undo the curse. While I'm gone Marcell and Lucy will support you and teach you what you need to know" The Bennet witch placed three books in front of Hayley "Read these they will teach you how to bond with your inner wolf it will give you the benefits of a hybrid be glad you are of a royal bloodline, I spelt it so only you will be able to read it"

The girl nodded and left with Lucy; Bonnie knew that in a month Hayley Marshall would be a very different woman. She dragged herself up and grabbed her purse "You sure you want to stay Aunty" She turned back to the Sage who was leaning over the banister observing "Yes Kol and I have plans plus Lucy is the princess of New Orleans and an assassin she needs an ancient witch to keep these fools in their place" Bonnie nodded and then turned to Ray who was guarding her today "Let's go".

The two got into the car and sat in a comfortable silence as they both dealt with their other responsibilities but then Ray was tense and was suddenly on guard. "Hunters" was all he mumbled before Bonnie nodded and pressed the intercom "Jared I'm boarding the jet today so please allow our unwelcomed guest to see that".

The look in the hybrid's eyes when his Alpha Female spoke told Bonnie all she needed to know "Don't worry boys they won't be returning to New Orleans alive." The Black escalade pulled into the private runway they happened to own, and the witch slipped her laptop into her bag before lowering her shades and pulling her carefully braided hair into a high ponytail. Jared opened the door and watched as Ray slipped out and offered Bonnie his hand.

The hunter watching through his binoculars frowned "Are you sure she is a vampire her bodyguards seem to be really protective" His partner scoffed "Nah she was seen with Rebekah Mikaelson in Mystic Falls earlier in the year they always turn or kill their friends the fact she is alive means she was already a vampire."

An elegant hand slipped into the bodyguards she was short and insanely beautiful. She smiled brightly at her bodyguard before giving the driver her bag and sending him on the plane. The Bodyguard stood in front of her protectively his eyes had turned gold like a werewolf but the veins on his face told a whole other story "What the hell is he?!"

A malicious laugh echoed around every hunter who was staring at Ray in horror Bonnie stepped out from behind him her eyes completely black gold rings and red irises her nails extended to those of claws and black veins appeared. A large golden henna marking appeared glowing down her back and finally, the hunters realised that they had been played.

"He is one of my boys. So why don't you all tell me who sent you?"

"The professor did not mention his source. We assumed she was on the council" Two men whispered harshly in their captain's ears while Bonnie smirked "Augustine hmmm and here I thought we wiped you all out" Suddenly they all couldn't breathe "It's a shame you will never return home" hellfire rose from the ground burning them instantly. Bonnie smirked and entered the plane with a bright smile and her facial features were a bit more human. "Right let's go home" Once she got comfortable her smile dropped and she glanced at her phone and sent a text 'Find out who tipped off Augustine about me' There was no reply after she sent the message and shut off the phone slipping it into her bra.

She then kept a pleased expression plastered on her face as she video-called Klaus and Kai. Her laptop was angled enough to show her view outside the plane window. The two men were sitting near each other when the call was answered. "Hello Love" Klaus was smiling happily while he ran his hands through Kai's hair.

Bonnie gazed at them with a soft yet content look "I'll be home soon, date night?" both men glanced at each other, then her and nodded. She knew that that look meant more than they were saying but chose not to question it now. The flight would take a little more than two hours so she would have time to consider how she would approach them. She smiled and began to tell them about the meeting with Hayley when her alarm went off. She immediately pulled her burner out of her bra and turned it on.

'Elena Gilbert & Stefan Salvatore'

Her smile melted away and was instead replaced by a furious expression neither man had seen before. The video call immediately ended, and Bonnie called Caroline "Angel darling burn down the Gilbert house and leave nothing but ashes, do give Jenna time to collect any items she may have left in the house before you burn it though". If they wanted to play dirty fine, she would play Jenna and Jeremy had long moved out of the house and bought another property. The Gilbert house was all Elena's.

She would have burned down the boarding house, but Damon had not been involved this time. He unlike his younger brother was being a good boy. Anna had been such a wonderful help in distracting him. The fact the girl fell in love with him was a pleasant surprise for both parties involved. But Stefan did care a lot about darling Elena, she wondered what curse would be best.

Caroline stared at the text with a mixture of confusion and joy. Bonnie was fully going after Elena, but she had to wonder why. After all the Bennett witch had found the girl to be worthless and did not care about her unless she had crossed the line. Jenna however was in siren training the strawberry blonde had only awakened due to finding her mate if Halvar had answered the request she would still be human.

So, she decided to wait until Jenna was free before doing anything. Elijah's lips pressed softly against her neck "Anything of importance my queen" Caroline flushed and leaned into his embrace "Nothing that can't wait an hour or two". There was a hum of approval and then a small whimper as Elijah's fangs dug into her neck as he drank from her that was the sight Jeremy walked in on as he shuffled through the mail "Oh God get a room" Elijah disengaged his fangs from his lovers neck as she panted a blush painted against her chest and cheeks "Oh sorry Jeremy we forget that we didn't have the house to ourselves anymore.

The boy started at them before speaking "Why is having his fangs in your neck so erotic looking?" Caroline smiled and leaned into her mate "Blood sharing is intimate for vampires normally only done between mates or lovers. After a bit the feeling becomes euphoric"

Jeremy nodded and then walked off with a disgusted expression on his face it was time for him to find his girlfriend.