XXXIV

Elena's blood had been taken, and both she and Salvatore brothers were compelled to forget about the Mikaelsons and the sacrifice

Elena's blood had been taken, and both she and Salvatore brothers were compelled to forget about the Mikaelsons and the sacrifice. Bonnie ensured that Elena's blood would only work for members of her coven and family. Just to avoid any problems in the future armed with twelve coolers full of blood and a promise of no turning unwilling wolves the Bennetts and Mikealsons packed up ready for a road trip. The only thing left was the ritual, Kol had drawn the pentagram while Bonnie Nia and Caroline placed protective spells around the area. Finally, Bonnie looked at Adaliah "Stand on the right in that circle you represent water as it is your element, Caroline is air, I shall be fire and Nazneen earth" The women nodded and moved to the directed places.

Bonnie seemed to be considering something before she nodded "Nia join Nazneen, Lucy join Adaliah, Kai stand with me and Luka stand with Caroline" Once everyone was in their positions Shelia and Jonas guided both Matt and Jeremy into the circle casting a powerful sleeping spell on them before nodding and stepping back with the others to observe.

As the moon reached its apex, Bonnie closed her eyes and raised her hands to Kol's surprise the wall of fire that emerged was huge and full of power, yet the presence of her coven members and the other elements kept it from showing its true form. "Let us begin".

As the women focused Bonnie let the words come to her, she never noticed when she started speaking the spell that was completely lost to the magical world. Neither did she realise that she spoke purely in Latin.

"A mortalibus ad immortales

victimam ad defensorem

benedictus per ignem"

As the first few words left her mouth both Kai and Bonnie's flames seemed to almost consume the two sleeping men. "Tuta aqua" Adaliah and Lucy watched in shock as the water shielded the men yet the flames inside the barrier still burned.

"Tegit terra et ducitur aer

Cohibetur co- ventui per sanguinem et magicam

gladius aeternus et scutum

ab hac die usque ad mortem electi dies.

invocamus te spiritum protectorum"

Nazneen stared in awe as the earth itself seemed to absorb and hide them without interfering with the other elements, it seemed nature willed them to be protectors, As a rush of wind formed around them like a tornado Caroline and Luka smirked the boys had become true protectors accepted by every element equally.

"libentissime enim hae duae animae intraverunt hunc circulum tunc ligarentur

Exsurge et fac eos, quod in sanguine et magicis inmortalibus defensoribus cupiunt, donec evanescent"

The spirits of past protectors who were true to their duty appeared briefly passing on their knowledge and wisdom to the two men before fading away back to their paradise. Finally, Bonnie's eyes opened, and the flames soared above forming into a large phoenix before rushing towards the men and disappearing.

"EXCITO PROTECTORES"

Lightening appeared striking the two men, it was like the spell had released a thunderstorm as floods of rainwater fell from the skies and the winds blew harshly yet never hurting those considered to be Bennetts. The flames still burned, and flowers bloomed around them. Then it all came to a stop, and they all stopped the spell before turning to the now awake and very naked figures of both men.

Adaliah and Nazneen quickly handed their boyfriends some clothing before glancing over at Bonnie who was smiling "You two are now and forever stuck with us" Matt and Jeremy laughed before answering her "We have to issue with that no can we go home".

They were okay and the spell had worked hopefully they would not regret this choice in the future. As the group walked back to the haven Shelia paused and looked into the forest her eyes on the figure standing in the darkness observing them "Bonnie" she whispered to her shock the figure screamed out and fell to their knees.

Adaliah's hand was curling into a fist Caroline swiftly moved over to the person pushing them over to the group. Jeremy sighed as he watched Anna who was shaking in fear. "I'm sorry I was hunting, and I got stuck" Bonnie turned to him and just shrugged "She is your stalker you deal with her".

The protector's instinct was strong Jeremy's eyes seemed to change and his aura shifted Nazneen watched on with interest being gifted with the ability to see auras was something she was incredibly thankful for. Jeremy walked forward and grabbed the woman by her neck "You are a pest, I smell Stefan and Damon all over you" Caroline tilted her head and sniffed before nodding "You slept with them at the same time, impressive yet why didn't you choose any other men".

Before the girl could answer Anna gasped as Jeremy forced her to her knees and snapped her neck. "Not a threat just an annoyance" he said before he walked over to Adaliah and placed a kiss on her lips.

Bonnie smirked "Well then let's go home"

Authors note

Hey everyone sorry for the long wait, if you like the banner you can check out the matching ones on my Pinterest. The link is on my page. Have a good day everyone.