IX

Caroline Forbes was a bit of an enigma at the moment she was a Siphoner with a permanent connection to the Bennett magic

Attached to that was the fact the girl had no objections to terrorising the Salvatore brothers. Unlike most, she knew what type of people they were and what Damon would have done to her if everything went the way it was supposed to.

So when Elena Gilbert walked up to her with a 'concerned' expression the blonde held back from rolling her eyes and just smiled.

Unfortunately for Elena, the witch hasn't fooled "Caroline I noticed that Jeremy didn't come home last night do you have any idea where he might have gone"

Now that worried the blonde as Bonnie went back to the Haven last night she never did her daily check-in on her brother in all but blood.

Pulling out her phone she sent a quick message in the group chat as Elena stood in front of the girl she smirks.

All she needed was a reason to accuse Jeremy of dealing or doing drugs and Jenna would have to send him to rehab. What she didn't expect was the bright smile that surfaced on Caroline's face

"Jer, Matt and Shelia had a bake-off last night apparently both of them passed out on her couch"

What the hell was Jeremy doing with her Matt and why was he hanging out with the town wackjob?!

The kind smile on Caroline's face faded as the brunette just nodded and stormed off.

As Elena become a small dot Caroline looked back at her phone with a grim expression.

A vampire attacked Jeremy and Matt both are partly healed.

Caroline was blonde but she wasn't stupid the vampires in the tomb had been all burnt to a crisp. The Salvatore brothers were arrogant and naive but not completely stupid. So the vampire that attacked her brothers was new in town and apparently did not get the message that Mystic Falls was off-limits.

Looking up from the phone she glanced around to see if there were any new faces. Her blue eyes seemed to almost freeze anyone she looked at.

Caroline was on high alert as she entered the girl's bathroom hoping to call Bonnie what she did not expect was for someone to attack her.

"A friend of Elena Gilbert is fair game to me" a firm voice stated to Caroline's surprise in front of her was someone that looked like Elena but varied in small ways other than her hairstyle and the slight accent it was her facial features while soft they were still sharper than Elena's.

Before the girl could say another word Katherine shoved her bleeding wrist in the girl's mouth until she swallowed and then snapped her neck.

Her eyes were glued to the girl who would soon turn. As she tilted her head "now where should I hide her"

What Katherine did not see coming was the heavy feeling of magic and then the body disappearing.

It seems she misunderstood something cause as far as Katherine knew no witch line had that much darkness in it unless, of course, her lover's ancestors had intervened for the blonde.