XVII

After the party, neither Bonnie nor Caroline wanted to leave but they had a horrible feeling that they were needed back home. Caroline will always deny that she broke many traffic laws to get back to Mystic falls that night. Luckily they arrived just in time  Shelia was standing on the porch with an angry expression on her face as John gilbert and his baby mama tried to get her to do a spell. 

"Shelia you have no choice you wouldn't want something to happen to precious Bonnie now would you," Isabel said with a pleased smirk on her face when the older woman flinched and stepped back. John wanted to laugh of course the woman loved her little grandaughter too bad Isabel would be killing the spawn later to punish Shelia for her insolence.

Before he could gloat Isobel fell to the ground holding her head as her screams filled the air "You would do what to me" John spun around in horror right in front of him was not only the Bennett girl but Caroline Forbes the two women were glaring at the vampire.

Shelia noticed that Jeremy and Matt had arrived when they softly pulled her into the house and closed the door. "You dare threaten me and mine" Bonnie's voice held power as she spoke Isobel and John heard thousands of voices mixing into hers. Caroline walked up to the john her hand quickly grasping his throat as she lifted him off the ground.

"Your precious Elena is not in danger the tomb vampires are dead and she is not involved with the Salvawhores anymore last we cared the check" The man struggled to breathe as Caroline's eyes glowed with power these two girls were not human but he had no idea what they were. "She is dating a vampire" he gasped out before the blonde dropped him onto the floor Isobel's screams had stopped the two hastily backed away from the two teenagers' fear in their eyes.

"Leave her to die it is her fate and you two should not intervene after all to her both her parents died in the accident" Caroline's words made them look at her in shock she knew who they were. Bonnie however did not care she stared at them before using her magic to dump them near John's car "Get off our property and do not come back" 

As the two ran to the car Bonnie stormed into the house and took her grandmother's hand "Are you alright?" when Shelia nodded Bonnie grabbed her phone "I think you should move into the haven for now" Shelia watched as her granddaughter furiously typed away and decided not to fight Bonnie on this topic after all she was just worried.

Adaliah and Nazneen suddenly appeared and walked over engulfing their grandmother in a hug before using their magic to pack up all the family photos and grimoires. Shelia watched as her youngest grandchildren quickly packed up everything she could not leave in the house. Caroline came downstairs with several suitcases and Shelia's binder. 

The witch felt comforted by how quickly the girls wanted to get her out when she heard Two cars in her driveway and out of one came Jeremy and Matt "We are here to help" Shelia felt touched by all the care but raised an eyebrow when Kai and Lucy jumped out the other truck and the warlock looked as if he drained a magical artefact to Shelia's surprise he opened the door and out came Abby.

It seemed as if Bonnie had called their family over during her angry texting. "Mum did they hurt you?". When Shelia shook her head the woman turned to glare at Kai "You absorbed the barrier around the boarding house why?"

 Last Abby knew Zach Salvatore was human and liked to be protected. As she looked at her mother in worry her eyes were drawn to the imposing figure of her daughter who wore her magic like a cloak that covered her from head to two intertwined and weaving through her hair like a diadem.

"He did that due to the Salvatores being pains in our asses since they entered Mystic Falls and secondly I want your name on this property deed." Abby asked no questions and signed as her niece stared at her with disgust The whole Bennett family knew how Abby lost her magic and her actions after and they were not pleased.

As soon as the packing began it ended and everyone jumped into their cars and drove to the house aptly named Safe Haven. Bonnie directed Shelia to the room she had customised for her grams. Shelia reluctantly walked into the room only to let oh a small gasp few people knew that Shelia slept in her living room as it was closer to nature yet the room Bonnie had given her opened directly into the garden. She would finally be able to sleep.

As she marvelled at the room Caroline swiftly unpacked her clothes and opened a door leading to her closet the witch followed the blonde, Shelia watched as Caroline swiftly unpacked but her eyes wandered she remembered telling Bonnie she liked emerald green and neutral colours she had no idea this is what her granddaughter did with the information.