XXXIII

Klaus groaned as he was woken up by his mates both seemed incredibly upset and annoyed, Bonnie's hair was hidden under the silk bonnet he had bought her

Klaus groaned as he was woken up by his mates both seemed incredibly upset and annoyed, Bonnie's hair was hidden under the silk bonnet he had bought her. Her eyes had changed no longer were they the subtle gold, the whites in her eyes were black and her pupils turned red the magic in her manifested in her making it look like flames were burning in her eyes, even her pupils had changed shape. With the black and gold veins under her eyes and sharp sets of canines, she was a beautiful sight for the two men.

The long wolf-like claws did not bother them as they admired her, Klaus was wide awake now running his hands over the veins before placing soft kisses on her face "You are a goddess luv, absolutely mesmerizing a true beauty". Kai nodded along before remembering what had caused Bonnie's distress and anger "The Salvatore brothers, they attacked Nazneen and Matt at the grill. Matt is hurt"

A loud growl echoed through the house as both men felt their faces change in response to their mate's anger. Klaus let go of Bonnie and made his way to the main foyer, he was greeted by the sight of a tired Nazneen leaning against Adaliah with tears in her eyes. Jeremy was pacing back and forth as Shelia and Nia examined Matt with worried expressions before the two elder witches looked at the coven leader behind her mate and observed the scene as she silently fumed.

"A coven did this, they had the help of an entire coven" There was an eerie silence even the wind seemed to pause as both Caroline and Bonnie gave a small head tilt. What bothered Nia was that it was completely in sync both women were in their true forms removing the illusion that they were human. Both women turned to the door almost considering what they would do. Caroline walked over to Matt and siphoned the foreign magical stain. Her large wings had long shown themselves revealing how truly angered the blonde was.

Before anyone could comment Bonnie spoke "That coven is ours" She turned to Klaus "You want Stefan Salvatore then take him but keep him on a leash or else I will kill him" The man could not even respond as both his mate and sister-in-law vanished. Shelia clicked her tongue before turning to Kai "I need you to get Elijah I need vampire blood" The man quickly rushed to wake up his brother. While Klaus stared at Matt his eyes were still on display before he also left the house. Adaliah turned to Jeremy and the two helped get Nazneen to her room as the younger witch had used a lot of magic to protect herself and her boyfriend. No matter how strong a Bennett Nazneen was young and attacked not long after a large ritual any witch would know that was an easy target. Especially to a coven and vampires working in tandem.

As the others attempted to save Matt's life, two of the most powerful creatures in the world appeared in Salvatore's house. The Save Elena gang consisted of Damon, Stefan, Tiki, Alaric and a vampire whom Bonnie quickly identified as Anna. But they did not care about them they cared about the group of witches and warlocks that Elena was thanking. Caroline started laughing as she recognised the coven "So the Gemini coven has grown a backbone and lost brain cells" At her words the room froze as many suddenly became aware of their presence.