XXXI

Caroline carefully slipped out of Elijah's arms and entered the bathroom her blonde hair was askew and there were several hickeys on her chest

Caroline carefully slipped out of Elijah's arms and entered the bathroom her blonde hair was askew and there were several hickeys on her chest. Thank God she had accelerated healing. She was starving but not for food the urge for blood was growing. She quickly started filling the tub before rushing downstairs and rushing through the refrigerator luckily the O+ blood bags were still there grabbing four and the biggest champagne glass she could find before walking back upstairs.

As she entered the bath, she noticed that someone had placed her favourite bath bomb in the water and set the tub up so that she could read while she soaked in the bath. "Thank you, Lijah" the man just replied by placing a soft kiss on her head as she handed him two bags and a glass before taking her bath.

Today would be a busy day as Klaus was going to sacrifice Elena at the so-called witching hour, frankly, Caroline did not have the patience to put up the whining doppelganger for much longer. As the blonde finished up her bath, Elijah walked in with a towel and wrapped her in it "Your college admissions responses have arrived alongside Bonnie's did the both of you really have to test out so quickly?"

Caroline sighed and did her skin before hanging up the towel. Elijah placed a robe over her tying closed before pressing a bruising kiss on her lips. As the kiss got more passionate Caroline let out a soft moan before Elijah pulled away.

"Go get dressed before I lose what's left of my self-control

" Caroline was tempted to kiss him and ignore the fact she had things to do but decided against it. She left the bathroom, walked into the closet, and got dressed before her boyfriend could enter and find her naked.

Before she could leave the closet, she smelt something sweet, she felt her face change and her wings fighting to be free. What was that smell? In a panic, she stripped out of her top and bra allowing her wings to burst out when Elijah walked in his eyes pitch black and full vampire face on display. As he walked over to her she noticed the scent of his arousal and moved to run only for him to grab her pinning her to the wall.

It seemed that she would not be leaving their room today.

Adaliah smiled as Jeremy wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a soft kiss on her head. When she felt her magic swelling in her body her nerves were extremely sensitive so when Jeremy put his hand near her breast she whimpered shocking herself and her boyfriend.

Her eyes clouded over with lust before she tilted her head up to look at her boyfriend "Jer" her voice soft like a whisper as he looked down and kissed her "Are you sure?" When Adaliah sat up and pushed him down unto the bed "Yes"

The witch mumbled a spell under her breath ensuring that no one would interrupt.

Unknown to the couple none of the members of their household would be interrupting as they all had given in to the sudden feelings of lust.

On the third floor of the safe haven, Jenna lay naked and covered in sweat panting as she came down from her high. Halvar lay next to her panting his eyes glued to her neck where his family crest had taken on a solid gold colour. He pulled her close to him and kissed her. Jenna only looked down at him and positioned herself on top of him before moving.

Halvar let out a low groan before holding on to her waist. "Sírenan mín" was what he growled as the strawberry blonde bounced.

The woman let out a soft laugh before bending over and kissing his lips "Your Siren hmmm" The man could only smile at her before he sat up with her in his lap and began moving.

The two lovers failed to notice the sounds of moans and screams that echoed around them.

Bonnie walked into the haven with a big smile her time with Klaus and Kai had gone incredibly well. As she entered the house her eyes widened something was not right. Her magic was rising inside of her and she felt hot. Klaus and Kai walked over to her and listened before Klaus grabbed the two and bolted out of the haven.

"A newly awakened Siren releases pheromones during sex, it makes the people horny but pushes soul mates to bond" Bonnie and Kai both blushed before turning to Klaus "And you know this how?" Kai asked with a smirk while Bonnie stared at her home with a raised eyebrows " I encountered one in Greece she luckily was ancient and knew how to control herself"

The witch nodded before pulling the hybrid in for a kiss "Thank you for the information" As she pulled away, she turned to Kai and kissed him as well.

"Unfortunately, my magic was exposed long enough, and I need to get off so either one of you get me my vibrator or you guys give me a helping hand".

The two men grabbed their mate and took her to the guest house near the pool "We can help you with that love, and when we are done, we will find our newest supernatural".

Bonnie laughed as Kai rushed to open the door maybe being exposed was a good thing.

____

Elena was in a panic as she had woken up in a dark cold room in chains, the last thing she could remember was Matt and Bonnie's annoying younger cousin approaching her and the Salvatore brothers.

Had they done this the girl looked around pulling at the chains "Stefan! Damon!" she screamed hoping for some type of response only to hear heels clicking against the floor. Dressed in a tight fighting white silk dress was Nazneen Bennett "Don't bother calling for them they are indisposed" The smile on her face looked sinister as she leaned over to grab Elena's face "My big brother needs you when he is finished with you however you will learn why doppelgangers don't last long in this world honestly you should have listened to Katerina"

Elena tried to pull her face out of the younger girl's grip, but Nazneen had a firm hold, and it was a useless attempt the Bennett witch just scoffed a released the girl before straightening up. Elena watched in horror and betrayal as Matt walked up behind the girl and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Matt how could you?" the blonde just scoffed and manoeuvred his girlfriend away from Elena "How could I what Elena, I owe you nothing. Did you think I would pine over you like a fool"? The brunette flinched at how close her ex had gotten to the truth. Matt noticing how the girl flinched just scoffed and pressed a kiss in Nazneen's hand "Elena nothing about you made me want to stay, your attitude was horrible, you are selfish and incredibly shallow, you adore attention, and the sex really wasn't all that good and in looks you are basic" tears filled the girls eyes the more Matt spoke.

Nazneen however tried her best not to laugh as Matt carefully guided her out of the room and locked the door. "Shall we go on our date now?" the girl nodded as the two walked out of the dungeons hand in hand.

Author's Note

I'm finally settled and had the time to update, next chapter will be the sacrifice.