I

At the age of two was when I started to put my plan into action. I started crawling to Abby on a daily but always abandoned her for Shelia one day I decided on what I wanted to say to Shelia "MAGIC!" the room got quiet as Abby and Shelia looked at me in surprise "WITCH!" at this they both gently put me down and glanced at Rudy.

If I was older, they would have sold themselves out but then I pointed to the TV where Sabrina the teenage witch was playing I noted how while the relaxed Abby and Shelia still stared at me every now and then as if they knew that I knew. That did not do much but just surprise them.

Knowing the plot I was bored due to being unable to do anything about it. So while Abby and Shelia continued to be busy witches and Rudy was always working I mentally planned out what I was going to do. Firstly I had to wait till Abby left but I would start growing vervain and wolfsbane seeing as Rudy would be very absent in my life.

Caroline was always a good friend to Bonnie so I will ensure that we become friends Matt was amazing and sweet plus Jeremy was a darling those three would be my main concerns. Elena was selfish and did not care if others died unless it benefitted her as for the Salvatore brothers, she only owed Damon one thing after that she wanted nothing to do with them it only brought her pain.

Then I would need to find a way to make some money so I would have to start doing part-time jobs until I would be able to make daylight jewellery for vampires and maybe rings to dull the pain for werewolves.

As I planned little by little every day the changes leading up to the plot began small things like the argument about my magic and binding it out of the fear that I would hurt myself. Which they never got around to doing since they never had the time. Additionally, after that, I had started playing with Caroline and Matt often which meant less of me being home.

The day Mikael appeared came around sooner than I expected. As mentioned, he really stood and stared at Elena like a creepy paedophile from across the road. Like any smart child, I began to draw attention to him by bursting into tears and pointing at him. As expected, Abby Bennett left her family to protect a Petrova doppelganger.

As I started getting older self-defence classes started to look more and more appealing. So I approached my dad about it at first he was sceptical but then I brought up that it would make me feel safer if I could defend myself. Like any protective father, he enrolled me in Karate as I got older, I joined Krav Maga and Silat as I had done both in my past life.

As Rudy became distant, I trained myself to be deadly Bonnie never trained outside her magic, which was a weakness of hers, so I want to make sure that didn't become a problem for me. Plus, martial arts also taught me a lot of self-discipline which would help me move forward with my magic.

Like a good friend, I encouraged Caroline and Matt to do some form of self-defence to my surprise Caroline was a pro when it came to karate, she flew through the different levels like it was a game while Matt seemed to enjoy MMA when Jeremy joined our friend group he joined me in Krav Maga and Karate.

At some point, Elena joined karate but dropped out, to my utter disappointment Matt fell for Elena and started hanging out with her quite often. As expected, our parents pushed us all together as if they wanted us to all get along no questions asked.

Unfortunately, Elena was spoiled beyond belief, and it annoyed me to no end, when we joined the cheerleading team she followed without a thought. While we kept up with all our extracurricular activities, she whined about being left alone so after 11 years of Silat, Matt stopped his lessons to be around Elena and because we are good friends Caroline and I started to hang out with them after our classes.

At some point, we all just spent time at the grill while they flirted, we talked to Jeremy and tutored each other. I knew the plot was about to start when those idiots started dating and looking at each other as if the world only included both. Considering that, I ensured that I had enough vervain and wolfsbane growing.

During that time Caroline and I became regulars at the Gilbert home spending time with Jeremy and his parents who at this point did not seem fazed when we stayed the night or made breakfast. As loving as they were they seemed to always favour Elena over Jeremy neither of them noticed when he started winning money for his art.

They even forgot that Jeremy had skipped ahead to be in the same grade as us. They only remembered when he told them that they promised him new art materials if he successfully passed the test. While they only saw their little Elena their only biological kid was in the background. So, when we took up Kobudo the Gilbert's did not even notice until he informed them after three weeks of trying to get their attention that is.

Just as I planned, I did get a few part-time jobs and at some point, I started selling cover art online and doing photography for events. Like any normal person, I made a budget plus the money my dad sent kept me with a lot of extra cash. Eventually, I opened a separate bank account that my family had no access to and placed my money in there. Shelia soon began to drink more often, and I started swiping any grimoires that were not in the attic back home.

Training my magic from age 13 instead of 16 was a big help the daylight jewellery business was easy to get into some vampires paid with money, but others paid with favours those favours got me a newly built house that only Caroline and Jeremy knew about.

So, when everything started I would have a safe haven from the drama. The house was known as the safe haven because the house and the land it was on had a spell surrounding it. After two years of building only myself, Caroline and Jeremy were able to enter and after some thinking, I ensured that the witch house was only available to Bennett witches I did not trust anyone else to be able to gain access. Being as paranoid as I am the vervain and wolfbane garden I had at the Bennett household did not make me happy I had started growing it on the property of the Haven.

By the time I turned sixteen, I was prepared for all the drama that was about to hit Mystic Falls.