XXVII

Finn Mikealson looked at his younger sister with an unknown expression he was not sure what to say to her as she was quite ungrateful and did not understand how important their relationship with Bonnie and her coven was

Finn Mikealson looked at his younger sister with an unknown expression he was not sure what to say to her as she was quite ungrateful and did not understand how important their relationship with Bonnie and her coven was. "She only told you the truth and you try to attack her?" He heard Elijah say. He did not need to turn around to know that Elijah was standing there with his signature frown and probably pinching the bridge of his nose out of stress.

Rebekah however did not see it that way "She had no right!" those four words are what greeted his younger brothers as they entered the room and closed the door behind them. Surprisingly the person who lost his temper was not Niklaus but Elijah "SHE HAD EVERY RIGHT YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL!" the room descended into an eerie silence as the suited vampire threw off his jacket and loosened his tie "Do you have any idea what I have done, whom I have sacrificed for this family" the man hissed as he walked towards their younger sister.

Finn moved out of the way and stood near Klaus and Kol this was not their battle after all while he was the oldest, Elijah always took on the responsibility of protecting them regardless of what he lost. Rebekah stumbled back as her brother slowly walk towards her almost vibrating in anger "I have sacrificed my morals, my happiness and time I even sacrificed something I built out of my determination and love for knowledge for this family countless times and all you have sacrificed dear sister are your lovers who are not your soulmates".

Rebekah froze with fear in her eyes as Elijah continued to approach her "Niklaus may have his faults but his reason for the daggers was out of genuine concern or have you forgotten that Finn hated himself to the point he tried to end it all on several occasions and while Sage was present in his life we were unsure if he was better, Or have you forgotten that Kol ran around helping witches with their magic but lost his, and suffered from the emptiness or did you think his massacres were plainly games he was suffering but you sister always chose foolish little boys over your family selling us out to our father on one occasion. DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT THE REST OF US WERE SUFFERING DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT WE ALSO LOST OUR CHANCE TO BE FATHERS IN YOUR SELFISHNESS YOU MADE EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF THE VILLAIN"

Unknown to the Mikealsons the entire Bennett coven and Sage heard his words and shared sad but understanding looks but Elijah wasn't done he continued to shout now at the absolute end of his rope with Rebekah " YOU CAN ADOPT I HOWEVER HAVE CAUSED MY MATE TO LOSE HERF CHANCE OF GOING THROUGH PREGNANCY I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GIVE HER THAT FEELING AND IN A MILLENIA SHE MAY BLAME ME BUT YOU HAVE HAD YEARS TO MOURN YOUR LOSS AND CONSTANTLY USE IT AGAINST US"

Caroline slowly rose to her feet to go comfort her mate, but the others stopped her Bonnie and Nia both sighed and looked at her with sad eyes "Let him vent he needs it after holding it in for so long". The blonde reluctantly nodded and sat down.

Elijah then turned to his brothers now "I have already aired my annoyance with your actions Niklaus but you have apologised and Finn and I have spoken both airing out all our frustrations, Kol you and I have no arguments now if you excuse me" The so-called Noble Mikealson slowly left the room and departed to the main hall were his mate stood she gently took him into her arms as the man sagged against her. Sage looked on with a conflicted expression, hearing the reason behind the daggering of her soulmate she could not help but feel bad for hating the Mikealsons.

After all, they were worried about their brother but at the same time she felt a new wave of anger directed solely at Rebekah it wasn't just hers she was feeling Finn's rising anger and knew that things were about to get loud once again.

Finn now turned to his sister after seeing his younger brother walk out of the room looking defeated "Are you pleased with yourself sister" His voice was void of any emotion and it bothered the others as it sounded eerily like their father. "When I found Sage, you proceeded to insult her every day and spread malicious rumours you never treated her nicely and I hated it because my mate was suffering because of me. You were happy to tear another person down. Then you went to Niklaus with another one of your stories causing him to dagger me" Klaus now let out a deep breath almost reminding his siblings how mad he had been when Sage told him the truth.

Finn had forgiven his brother but his anger towards Rebekha had been held in for years and it was starting to rise "Your jealousy over one of us finding our mate always rears its ugly head and you find some way to take away our happiness, in this case, you are much like our father" Rebekah's eyes filled with tears as Finn took several calming breaths before he lost it and slammed her against the wall his inner vampire surfacing "DUE TO YOUR FOOLISHNESS I WAS SEPARATED FORM MY MATE FOR 900 YEARS REBEKAH 900 YEARS IN DARKNESS AND PAIN FOR 900 YEARS I HEARD EVERY CRY AND MOMENT OF ANGER FORM MY SIBLINGS AND MATE FOR 900 YEARS I COULD DO NOTHING AS MY YOUNGER SIBLINGS SUFFERED AND YOU GET TO WHINE AND MOPE ABOUT LOVERS YOU LOST"

His anger unlike Kol or Elijah was quick and deadly full of fury and disgust no longer shouting he let go of his sister and stepped back "Niklaus lost his wolf, Kol and I lost our magic I felt the emptiness for years but Sage found a way to fill it, Elijah lost his freedom and his dream you know as well as I that Elijah wanted many children of his own to spoil and teach. While you wanted to love and instead of waiting for your soulmate you decided that if you did not have it none of us could. You are selfish Rebekah and until you learn do not refer to me as your brother".

Kol however just looked at Rebekah and sighed "You broke my trust once and you will have to earn it back however sister you have done our brothers a lot of damage I hope you learn from it".

As Kol left the room Klaus glanced at his shocked sister who had teary eyes "When we were children, I wanted to ensure you were happy and always got what you wanted, After we became vampires I made it my mission to ensure you stayed happy and protected you from those that did not deserve you but over the years you grew jaded and selfish. Marcel was my son, MY SON REBEKAH AND FOR YEARS I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!! While he is to blame just as much as you are you knew the risk of Mikeal and you lead him to us. I mourned my son for years, I blamed myself and you said nothing. For years I have forgiven you and protected you but now you need to think about if you are truly part of this family"

As Klaus left the room Rebekah let the tears fall, did they all see her this way? Did they all think of her as a selfish child all she wanted was someone who loved her. Caroline walked into the room and picked up Elijah's discarded blazer "You know in wanting love so much you failed to notice those who loved you more than those little momentary flings you called lovers would".

The blonde then left the room holding no sympathy for the blonde she would learn one day that family was all you had in this world.