XXXV

Klaus held back from destroying the steering wheel when Kai leaned over and loudly asked "Are we there yet?" Bonnie held back a giggle as Klaus let out another frustrated breath "Kai love I understand that you are excited but please stop asking me...

Klaus held back from destroying the steering wheel when Kai leaned over and loudly asked "Are we there yet?" Bonnie held back a giggle as Klaus let out another frustrated breath "Kai love I understand that you are excited but please stop asking me if we have arrived yet" Kai leaned back with a smug grin and gave Bonnie a knowing look the girl could help but burst out laughing the sound cause both males to smile.

As they drew closer to their destination the car began to sputter loudly and stopped in front of a house. In a panic Kai reached for his phone only to find it dead Bonnie however just sighed and spoke softly "We need proof, what better proof than the car dying in front of her and you panicking over your dead battery?"

Bonnie smoothly got out of the car and raised the hood before groaning loudly "Babe it happened again, we need to call a tow" As expected the woman who had been looking for her dog now walked over to them "Hey you guys need help?" Bonnie whirled around with a bright smile "Wait you will help us? Like no joke" Both men cringed when they heard the overly repeated phrase that teenagers seemed to be using recently. The girl however just nodded and waved them over "Yeah come on in".

As the group walked into the house Bonnie noticed the older woman in the corner fanning herself and smiled "Hello" she greeted before quickly plugging in her phone to charge "We are sorry for the inconvenience, I completely forgot about how bad the car was, but I wanted to follow my lead".

As expected, the two women fell into her trap "Lead? Are you a journalist?" Bonnie just laughed and shook her head "No I'm adopted, apparently my cousin lives somewhere on this side but he is so hard to find" Kai and Klaus shared a look when the fake tears started to flow both leaning over and placing reassuring kisses on her cheek.

 "Love it isn't your fault for all you know he doesn't even know you exist" Klaus whispered but loud enough for the two women to hear and share looks of concern both pitied the girl. Kai now smirked and played his part "Plus from what we found old man Sutton pretty much ignored your grandmum and ma once the divorce went through how we are sure that your cousin isn't just like him".

Bonnie stiffened and threw a teary-eyed glare at Kai before leaving the room, Klaus sighed and pointed at the door she just ran through "Go and apologise you know how sensitive she is about this". The older of the women now focused on Klaus "Did you say Sutton?" Klaus nodded and ran his hands through his hair he hoped this worked or else he would have to abandon his queen's plans.

"Is the cousin you are looking for named Ray?" the woman watched as the man's head snapped up with genuine surprise and hope "Do you know him? Please tell me you do Bonnie has been looking for him for years and is getting more and more upset about it." The two women nodded and quickly wrote down an address "You will find him there" Klaus nodded at the two women before standing up "Thank you so much".

As the man left the house, he gave Bonnie a subtle nod and the witch raised her hands chanting softly and the two women fell asleep "They won't remember this in the morning" The trio quickly got in the car and drove off while Bonnie fixed her makeup. "See no bloodshed and no possible trail just good acting and manipulation".

The two men grumbled while the woman ignored them "So this Ray character how are you going to get him to willingly go along with us?" Bonnie looked up from her phone and at Klaus "Oh I already have" She gave both men a proud smirk before glancing at the text Caroline sent "Our werewolf likes blondes and he could not resist Caroline he never noticed Elijah compelling everyone in the bar." 

Klaus and Kai shared a look and then glanced at Bonnie before focusing on the road. They loved Bonnie but she sometimes scared them, soulmates were not two halves of a whole they were the mirror of you the person that complimented and balanced you. Bonnie was the compassionate one in their trio, the light often the last person to use violence.

Yet that made her the most dangerous out of the three while Klaus and Kai immediately got vengeance and went for the violent approach, Bonnie stewed her anger was cold and revenge was planned. Everyone would expect Kai and Klaus to strike immediately but Bonnie would bait her time and prolong their suffering.

How she managed to make Ray Sutton vulnerable was something they had not considered, she sent Caroline to do what the blonde did best socialise, smile and flirt. It was how she easily gained knowledge and was trusted. Elijah was a possessive man, but they all knew he loved seeing Caroline in her element and he did everything for the family. Bonnie sent the most controlled of the two to deal with the man.

When the bar came into sight Bonnie sent a text before grabbing her bag "Let's go" The two men immediately followed her inside. Drawing Ray's attention from the bubbly blonde in front of him. Bonnie however maintained eye contact with him as she smiled brightly "Good job you two" Ray watched in shock as the woman quickly walked up to a suited man and the two shared a kiss.

He subtly took a sniff and stiffened "Vampires" Elijah smirked "I'm the only vampire here" As the noble original spoke Klaus walked over to the man "My brother over there is right after all the delightful blonde is a little mix of a few species and I am a little vampire and a little wolf " Ray watched them for a bit before he stopped back "The hybrid" Klaus smirked and nodded "And I have a proposition for you" Ray nervously looked around before sitting down and giving the man his full attention.

Bonnie looked on with a small smile before turning to the couple "The others?" Caroline just smirked and nodded "Klaus took his time, but they are all fine Shelia is taking care of them" Bonnie had found several packs that had been hiding and made Klaus bond with them months before they left Mystic Falls. 

He followed the ways of a wolf to ascend to Alpha before he offered them freedom from their curse, and they happily took it. His private and hidden pack these other hybrids would be in the spotlight.

She watched as Ray accepted and drank Klaus's blood before having his neck snapped her eyes glowed briefly as she felt Adaliah calling for her. Picking up her phone she called her cousin "Hey is everything okay?" She heard the girl take a shaky breath and then looked at Caroline with a worried expression. "Damon Salvatore and his brother broke the compulsion apparently; they got some help from a witch".

Bonnie felt eyes on her as everyone heard what Adaliah said: "I see well Elena is useless to us after all she donated enough blood that I spelled so unless they think we are coming back for them leave them be".

Adaliah let out a breathy chuckle before replying to her cousin "That's the thing Elena and Stefan have continued dating and Damon is with Anna, I think we should let the whispers reach their ears". 

Bonnie leaned back and laughed loudly as her cousin's words landed "I see go ahead and ensure that they know that the Original Hybrid has his pack and is returning to Mystic Falls".

 Once Bonnie hung up Caroline just sighed "So we are messing with them" The rest of the group shared bright smiles before Klaus glanced at Ray who was now waking up. Bonnie filled a small shot glass with Elena's blood and handed it over to the man who gulped it down before his eyes glowed.

"Welcome to the pack Ray" If only the man knew who he would end up being in the next few years. After taking Bonnie's hand he sealed a deal he had no idea even existed. Ray Sutton would become feared but not as Klaus's right-hand man or confidant but as the wolf at the Queen's side her attack dog and friend.