VII

Bonnie stared at the tomb in front of her the whole tomb thing had annoyed her in her previous life and now she was going to do something about it she had already opened the tomb without issue all she needed to do now was get rid of the vampires i...

Bonnie stared at the tomb in front of her the whole tomb thing had annoyed her in her previous life and now she was going to do something about it she had already opened the tomb without issue all she needed to do now was get rid of the vampires in it. Pulling out her stakes she entered the tomb effortlessly staking every last vampire with magic smiling at her handiwork she began to pour gasoline from inside all the way out before lighting a match.

No tomb vampires no need for the device or John and Isabelle's visit at least she hoped so. As the flames burned the Bennett witch smirked if Damon wanted his woman she would give him Katherine. Or at least her ashes.

Grabbing her things the young witch walked away she never noticed the tear-filled blue eyes that followed her as she walked away. Damon had been horrified when he found out the tomb was open and now he knew why she was Emily's descendant a servant of nature of course she would burn them. He returned to this godforsaken town for Katherine and all of his planning had been ruined by a pyromaniac teenager did she even know what she had destroyed.

He wanted to harm her but she was literally covered in vampire repellant if only he could touch her he would wring her pretty little neck. 

Bonnie walked through the woods humming ribcage when she felt the pull knowing better than to ignore her magic she followed. Arriving in front of the bridge, however, was not what she had expected. The sudden urge to burn it bothered her this was the only Mikaelson family deterrent but it seemed the fates had other plans and she had to follow them. with a small sigh she looked around there were absolutely no cars in the area raising her than she spoke: "Phasmatos Incendia" she watched as the bridge was covered in flames it almost seemed to drown turning to the sign she allowed the fire to spread unto the sign before making her way into the woods and disappearing.

She appeared in her bedroom at Gram's house walking out to the living room she saw her grandma staring at a grimoire with a slight frown "What's wrong grams?" she watched as the with handed her a book it was the Bennet Family history grimoire other than keeping track of who created a spell it had their magical ancestry. By now they all knew about Qetsiyah but what Bonnie saw was that the Bennett line held witches that used the different forms of magic. She then realised why her gran frowned as this means Bonnie had learned spells from the darkest realms of magic to the lightest forms.

The witch just shrugged "There is a reason for everything" she said before closing the book filled with acceptance neither witch knew that this was a test to see if the girl was worthy before she was able to take another step a loud agony filled scream left her mouth as she felt her magic grow it felt hot as if she was burning but the witch refused to sit down she help her self up with tear-filled eyes trying her best not to collapse soon the pain disappeared and words filled her mind.

It was time for them to go they said as they each passed on their power to the young witch who had understood magic a lot more than they ever did. None of them cared that she had been a soul from another place she had been born a Bennett witch and that was all that mattered. As the voices faded she heard comforting statement  " Shelia Bennett will live my child but you will never die as nature favoured me it now favours you you have been given true immortality by nature so that no being will be able to take you away" Emily Bennett had spoken after Qetsiyah "There will be many that love you but understand this anyone who loves you must make you their obsession and worship the ground you walk on you must be the only person they are solely devoted to"

Her words carried the dark loyal and devotion Bennetts were known for. Emily Bennett was devoted to Katherine what many did not know was that she had loved the vampire with all her heart and Katherine had loved her to the point the vampire to this day visited the place they had met every year on that day with flowers. Katerina Petrova had worshipped Emily Bennett and it was their little secret.

While few knew that even  the Devil himself was the lover and spouse of a Bennett. He still looked in on the Bennett generations Ayana Bennett had met the man through a ritual and from there the two fell hard. So much so that as her spirit left the mortal plane and the other side she would appear at his side as Queen.

Bennett witches were loved by those who were dangerous they were goddesses that were loved by monsters and gods that would burn the world down for them and Bonnie would be no different.

The witch smiled before turning to her grams who was looking at her with pride "The town has a new witch but will it have the return of its first coven?" She watched as her granddaughter's eyes shone with mischief "Yes it will"

The Bennett family would obviously be taking in a few strays as well, as Bonnie left her gram's house and got in her car she considered the obvious the Martins would be joining once they met grams but for now Bonnie was going to make a siphon out of her favourite blonde. As she stopped in front of the Forbes house she was greeted by an excited Caroline "Bon you would not believe it someone torched the bridge and sign" 

The witch had forgotten about that so she just smiled and opened her passenger door "Get in we need to talk" without question the young blonde got into the car as Bonnie pulled away from the curb "We agreed that we would make you a vampire but how about also making you a witch"

While the blonde and brunette talked neither noticed the symbol forming on Bonnie's wrist while in another part of the state a symbol that would soon be affiliated with said Bennett witch appeared on the arms of two men.