XV

Elena had no idea what to do she had broken up with Stefan after finding out what he was and now she was dragging herself to school even though she was absolutely miserable

Elena had no idea what to do she had broken up with Stefan after finding out what he was and now she was dragging herself to school even though she was absolutely miserable. Jeremy and Jenna were not home she assumed that they were busy.

 She was not prepared for the sight that greeted her in front of the school. Jeremy was standing next to a girl with long straight hair. She was short and had a great figure when she turned to kiss Jeremy on the cheek Elena scowled. The girl was black of course her brother was attracted to their kind. He had his arm wrapped around her waist as she placed a kiss on his lips wait a second wasn't her brother dating Bonnie to her surprise Bonnie was smiling with a new student and he had an arm over her shoulder as he leaned down to kiss her. 

It seemed that the two were dating other people but how did Bonnie pull such a hot guy? She was just about to walk up to them when Tiki appeared at her side "So the two new kids are the mystery boyfriend and girlfriend didn't see that coming" Elena turned to Tiki with a frown "Explain?" 

That is when Tiki filled Elena in on the deception of Bonnie and Jeremy to avoid people asking them out they acted like a couple even though when people asked they never confirmed or denied. Tiki went on a rant about how one of the cheerleaders found out that they were not dating when she eavesdropped on one of their hangouts with Matt and Caroline and found out that they saw each other like siblings and their boyfriend and girlfriend were moving to town soon.

Elena's jaw dropped all this time they had lied to her and apparently the whole school but she knew of the deception. Walking over she plastered on a fake smile "Jeremy who is this?" Jeremy tensed he knew that Elena didn't care and mostly only asked to keep up appearances. He looked down at his girlfriend with worry but she just smiled "Hi I'm Adaliah his girlfriend"

Elena held back from frowning as the girl introduced herself something about her was familiar but could not put her finger on it  "Hi, I'm Elena his older sister I'm sorry but have we met before?" Jeremy instinctively pulled Adaliah closer to him with a slight frown "She's my cousin, Elena"  Ah that answered it she was a Bennett another member of that crack job family.

She watched as Adaliah and Jeremy walked off her eyes followed them into the building before she turned to Bonnie and her mystery man he was tall and something about him made her nervous. His bluish-grey eyes were on her but not in a gentle or friendly manner it made her feel like he wanted to kill her. Bonnie just smiled "Is there a problem Elena?" 

Bonnie smirked as the brunette shook her head and walked off "Kai was that absolutely necessary" she asked while leaning on him she was not blind to the stares they were getting her eyes glazed over slightly as he leaned down to kiss her neck before he nodded. "She was glaring at you of course it was needed if she wasn't such an important ingredient she would already be dead.

Bonnie laughed before pulling him behind her. She liked Kai and she knew that he had a love and obsession for her so it would be best to keep him far from the doppelganger if they wanted Klaus to be free of his curse.