'A sunset with you' - Bill Kaulitz

BILL'S POV

The day we met i knew id love you forever. With your perfect smile, pretty face, sweet personality and the person you are overall, i knew I wouldn't be able to ever get enough of you.

I still remember the first time i laid my eyes on you, the first time we talked and the day our friendship started. The way you greeted me with such sweetness and warmth, how I instantly felt comfortable with you and like for the first time ever i could be myself around somebody that isnt my brother. You embraced my flaws and showed me how to love myself, how to fix my bad habits and you made me a better person. You taught me to trust, how to love and how to be the best version of myself.

As the days went on i couldnt imagine myself without you, a future where you werent by my side. You were my best friend and you still are. I love being with you, all the good times and even all the bad. i cherish every moment with you and i hope you'll never leave me. Even at my lowest you brought the best out of me, at my highest you were there by my side and made it even better. Promise me you'll stay, that you'll forever make me feel this way.

...

June 6th 2007;

All I hear is banging. Its 2 in the morning, whats going on? I rush to the door and there you are. You dont look like yourself..your eyes are red and filled with tears that continued to pour down your cheeks, a frown on your lips and your entire body soaked from the rain. Had you walked all this way through the rain just to be with me? You tell me you need me, you want to feel safe in my arms. My heart stops for a moment, of course ill let you in.

Your body pressed against mine, your hands gripping onto the back of my shirt as you cried into my chest, so vulnerable and delicate in my arms. I hold you tight, never letting you go for a second. My best friend, my love, my favourite girl..why are you crying, my dear? Its okay though. Im here, ill always be here. I'll hold you in my arms, ill cuddle you all night, ill make sure you always feel safe when i am around. Whether you love me or you hate me i will always be with you, ill be there through your highs and lows and help you push through.

We end up in my bed, your sleeping in my arms. You cried to me for hours and i felt my chest tighten at your hurt..im sorry i didnt protect you, but im here now..as long as your with me you'll never feel alone. Dont ever leave me, i cant imagine my life without you.

...

March 19th 2008;

Where is she? Where is my gorgeous girl? No longer are we just friends, but now we are lovers. I love you with my whole heart and i can only hope you love me just as much.

I look around for you, my special girl, before finally finding you by your locker. I didnt waste a single second and i rushed to you, wanting to hold you and kiss you, make you feel how much i love you. As i reach you, a smile spreads on my face and i wrap my arms around you. Your in my arms, engulfed by my warmth. I cant help but bring my hands to your hips, pressing your body closer to mine. I nuzzle my head into your neck from behind, placing gently kisses against your neck and collarbone.

"My darling.."
i whisper against your neck, smiling against your skin. You're so precious, I absolutely adore you, everything about you.

You turn around and hug me back, an adorable smile plastered on your face. I lean down, placing a gentle kiss on your lips. I melt into your embrace, loving the warmth of your lips against mine. I deepen the kiss, a small smirk on my lips as we kiss. My hands slowly rub up and down your back before travelling down to your ass, giving a small squeeze. I pull my lips away from yours as your soft chuckle echoes through my mind.

"I love you.."
I whisper, pressing my forehead against yours. A life without you is what i dread, but i know we could never be apart because our bond is stronger than ever. Its you and me forever.

...

November 25th 2008;

It was supposed to be you and I forever, and it was. Our love is forever and nothing can change that.

I would cuddle you in my arms and you loved it,  i would kiss you and stroke your hair, rub your back and thighs. Anything to make you feel loved. Although you loved lots of things, what you loved most was sunsets. Me on the other hand, I didnt mind them, but watching a sunset with you made me love them. You are my one true love,  forever and always and a sunset with you is what i cherish most.

"My darling.."
I mumble, holding you to my chest. Oh how your warmth would make me melt, loving our embrace. I squeeze you tighter in my arms, burying my face into your soft silky hair. You're an angel, my angel.

"I love you, now more than ever.."
I mumble into your ear, waiting for a response that i know i wont get. My tears drip onto your hair, my hands gripping you tighter as i felt your limp body growing cold. I needed your warmth now more than ever but it was fading, your life fading along with it.

"Mr Kaulitz...its time to let go. She isnt coming back.."
The doctor said, his voice sounding sad and empathetic at the sight of me clinging to my lifeless girlfriend with tears running down my cheeks.

"I can't..im not ready.."
i cried out quietly. It was already so late and i knew i couldnt stay, but how could i leave you? Your my only love and i had lost you, forever.
I could never imagine a future without but yet here i am, lost without you and praying for you to somehow find your way back to me yet i know your never coming back.

...

As i walked out of the hospital, tears running down my cheeks and my knees weak I noticed the sunset. I had seen many, but none like this. This sunset was bright, like it was...speaking to me in a way. And then i realise why this sunset made my heart beat faster...you had found your way back to me.

It was always a sunset with you, but now you're bringing the sunset to me...my angel.

— !!DONT MIND ANY SPELLING MISTAKES!! —