'Not so bad' (Bill Kaulitz)

I transferred to a new school this year, It's been 5 months and i'm already very popular. I get along with everybody except Bill Kaulitz. It's not that we hate each other or anything, We just don't get along very well and I don't think anything could change that. I have almost every single class with him and we've never tried to become friends or get along, not even once.

Me and my friend, Luna, were on our way to class, 10 minutes late but that didn't matter. I hated history class and especially my history teacher, Mrs Jenkins, so i didn't mind missing a few minutes of class. I was happy that i had a little break from class but that happiness quickly faded when i finally reached my classroom, Luna huffed out a sad sigh

"Ugh you have history? I have Art" She whined,

"What? You mean I have to deal with Mrs Jenkins all by myself?" I whined back,

"I think Harley and Myra have history as well so you wont be alone" She replies and i sigh out in relief,

"Thank god, I cannot handle that wrinkly old hag alone" I huff out which makes Luna chuckle, I give her a quick hug before slowly waking towards my classroom door. I take a deep breath as i open the door, preparing myself for a massive lecture from Mrs Jenkins.

"Finally decided to join us, Y/N?" Mrs Jenkins says in a snarky, sarcastic tone, The exact tone i had been dreading to hear. 

"Not like I wanted to" I huffed out as i rolled my eyes, walking into the classroom. I feel her eyes on me, Glaring me up and down.

"Don't start an attitude with me young lady, And fix your top, Its revealing too much stomach. It's not fit for the dress code." She says in an angry sigh. I walked over to my seat, ignoring her because I was not in the mood to deal with her. I grab my book out and gently chuck it onto my desk, I then dig around in my bag, trying to find a pen or pencil but not being able to find either. I groan and mutter curses to myself quietly before turning around, Staring down at my hands as i move.

"Hey can I borrow a pencil?" I say softly as i finally look up at the person behind me, My eyes widened for a split second as i noticed that it's Bill.

"How about...No." He said bluntly which made me roll my eyes, I then turned my attention to his brother who was seated right next to him.

"Hey, Tom. Can i borrow a pencil please?" I ask in a small sigh and i watch as toms eyes travel up my upper body and then land on my eyes with a small smirk,

"Sure thing" He said as he reached into his bag, pulling out a pencil and handing it to me, I gave him a small smile, followed by a quiet thanks. As i turn back around i shoot a quick glare at Bill before beginning to draw random things in my book while Mrs Jenkins talked about some stupid assignment that was due in a month, worth like half our grades or something. I continued to just doodle in my book, drawing random things and random people in my class when suddenly i found myself drawing Bill. My breath hitched as i realised I was drawing Bill, but I didn't stop. I couldn't stop, something was just so beautiful about the way i had drawn him. 

"Y/N! Are you listening to a thing i'm saying right now?" Mrs Jenkins slightly shouts which caused me to jolt my hand, Accidentally drawing a harsh line from Bills hair across the page.

"Oh, Yeah" I say in a hesitant and awkward tone, She just pinches her nose bridge and groans.

"Sure. Well anyways, I'll continue with calling out your partners." She said which made me freeze. Partners?! We were doing this stupid assignment in pairs? Seriously?

"Alright so Myra and Paige, Hazel and Riley, Tom and Lucas, Harley and Isaac, Will and Karl, Gemma and Freya, Danny and Sasha, Bill and Y/N" She calls out the pairs and my heart drops,

"What?!" I blurt out in an annoyed tone which made her head jerk to the side so she was now looking at me,

"Have you got a problem with your partner, Y/N?" She asks with a raised eyebrow and I roll my eyes,

"What do you think?" I say sarcastically and she furrows her eyebrows at me,

"Too bad you don't get a choice. You two are partners, i'm not changing the pairs up." She said as she turned her back to me, Writing something on the white board. I roll my eyes and drop my head onto my desk with a quiet groan, I hate history class, I hate this stupid assignment and our partners, I hate Mrs Jenkins.

*TIME SKIP*

School had now finished and i was making my way outside when suddenly i feel a rough tug on the belt loop of my jeans, I whip my head around and see Bill staring down at me, his fingers still tucked into my belt loops. I let out an annoyed sigh which causes him to furrow his eyebrows and narrow his eyes as he glares down at me,

"Come on, you're coming home with me. We're starting this project and getting it over and done with as soon as possible." He huffs out bluntly,

"Uh no thanks. You can start the project today if you want to but I'm not." I say in the same blunt tone as him and then tried to walk away but he gripped onto my belt loops and pulled me towards him roughly, causing me to stumble into his arms slightly.

"Yes you are. You don't have a choice, now come on." He said as he slipped his fingers out of my belt loops and began running his hands up my hips and to my waist, gripping my waist lightly. Before i can even say something back he begins dragging me outside with him, His brother coming up behind me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"You're coming home with us, Y/N?" Tom asked as he smiled warmly down at me, I pursed my lips and looked away from bill and up at tom,

"I guess so, Bill hasn't given me much of a choice. We're starting our assignment today apparently." I mumbled out, Tom began chuckling quietly as he removed his arm away from my shoulders and Bill removed his hand from my waist. As we continued to walk, getting closer to the twins house now, Tom began to talk to me and Bill slowly got involved with our conversation. Soon enough all three of us were talking and laughing like friends, Like me and Bill got along well even though we didn't. Just at that moment we arrived at their house, Tom went in first, running to his room instantly which made me and Bill chuckle quietly with each other. It looked as if their mother wasn't home as well as their father but I didn't mind, I felt Bill take my hand in his gently and lead me to his room, As soon as i entered his room my jaw dropped slightly. There was band and singers posters on the walls, CD's spread along his desk as well as random pictures and notes, A book that had been left opened with a pen laying on top of the page, Some pens scattered around his desk and his bed still messy. A couple shirts laid on the ground in the corner but I didn't care, it's not like my room was any tidier. 

"Wait- you listen to Nena?!" I blurt out, my voice full of excitement, Bill turned to me with a raised eyebrows,

"Yeah, Why?" He says, Unsure of why I was so happy,

"I listen to her as well! None of my friends even know who she is, I can't believe you actually listen to her!" I squeal happily as i clap my hands together softly, I watch as Bills eyes lit up, He chuckled lightly and went over to his desk, picking up a CD. He motions for me to come over to him as he stands next to his radio, I immediately walk up to him and watch as he puts the CD into the radio. Rette mich starts playing and i realise that it was a Nena CD,

"You have a CD of her song?!" I squeal excitedly as i instantly grip onto his arm, not realising how i was holding onto him. He smiles down at me and nods,

"Of course i do, I love her music" He chuckles happily as he turns his body towards mine fully, Holding onto my shoulders gently.

"Lets dance" He hums softly, leaning closer to me, My heart skips a beat. I wasn't sure why because me and Bill hadn't really gotten along well at all until like 40 minutes ago, But when i was how soft and gentle his face was, How close we were and how he was holding me gently just made me feel..different towards him, But in a good way. In complete honesty, I liked this new feeling i had with him, Like i could just melt into his arms. I snap out of my thoughts when i feel his hands on my lower back, His face buried into the crook of my neck as he swayed us side to side, I wrapped my arms around his neck as we swayed together. I felt him smile against my neck which made me chuckle softly. I then lean my face down, my lips brushing against his ear gently as i whisper to him,

"You know...You're not so bad, Bill."