Best friends brother pt2 (Tom Kaulitz)

A few minutes after tom joined me and bill out by the pool we all decided to hop into spa and relax for a bit. As soon as i sunk my body into the warm water i closed my eyes and let out a small groan from how nice and relaxing it felt, when i open my eyes i see tom staring at me with a smirk as he plays with his lip piercing. I blushed and flashed him a small grin before looking away, I could feel tom staring at me still but i ignored it as i was talking with bill.

About an hour passes and its getting kind of dark out now,

"Im gonna hop out now and have a shower, you guys coming?" Bill says as he stands up and slowly gets out of the spa, wrapping his towel around him immediately.

I shake my head and smile, "no thanks, i think ill stay in here a bit longer"

"Ill stay with Y/N" Tom says as he looks at bill and nods before turning his attention to me again and smirks, Bill shrugs and goes back inside. A minute or 2 passes in complete silence until tom speaks up,

"why dont we finish what we started?" he says grinning as he motions for me to come over to him, I smirk and walk over before sitting on his lap. I immediately feel his hands go straight to my waist as he groans lowly, he leans in and we kiss.

It had only been like an hour or 2 since the makeout session we had in his room but i had craved his lips on mine so badly. I place my hands on the back of his neck and slowly grind forward as i deepen the kiss, making him groan again. We continue to makeout as it keeps getting more heated and then i feel his hand tug on my bikini bottoms lightly before he slowly breaks the kiss, breathing heavily.

!!!!SMUT!!!!

"mind if we get rid of this pretty bikini of yours, gorgeous?" he asks with a slight smirk as he rubs my thigh gently. I nod as i slowly begin to kiss his jaw line, moving to his neck after a couple of seconds. He groans loudly and begins to pull my bikini bottoms down as he rubs his hand on my inner thigh, He then proceeds to untie my bikini top letting it fall down into the water.

"fuck Y/N, your so perfect..." he whispers in my ear softly as one of his hands cups my breast while his other hand finds its way to my ass. I whimper softly before beginning to take his swim shorts off, His dick springs up as soon as i remove his shorts.

*Toms pov*

Y/Ns hand wraps around my cock and i gasp lightly, she begins to slowly pump my dick and it feels so good. I groan lowly while my hand squeezes her ass and my other hand squeezes her breast.

"Y/N...fuck..." i whisper into her ear as she pumps my cock even faster, i let out a soft moan before smashing my lips onto hers. I want her so badly. I pull away from the kiss and whisper to her again,

"i want you so badly.." after i say that she grins at me and takes her hand off of my dick, she slightly lifts herself up as she hovers above my dick.

I gasp loudly as i feel myself enter her, shes so tight and wet for me i fucking love it.

she takes a few seconds to adjust to my size before she started riding me, it feels so good and i cant help but let out some loud moans and whimpers. She picks up the pace and i grip onto her waist, she leans her head on my shoulder as she keeps riding me.

I can hear her muffled moans, her voice is so pretty but i think i like the sound of her moans even more. She continues riding me for a couple of minutes and i feel myself getting close.

*End of toms pov*

"Y/N..dont stop, please" he stutters as he throws his head back, taking a sharp breath in. God he looked so hot like this.
I pick up the pace once again as i grip onto his shoulders, i hear him groan loudly as i moan against his neck.

"Im so close" I whisper to him before biting my lip, he just nods and groans again. I bounce on his cock a couple more times before i finally cum,

"Fuck yes..cum all over my cock pretty girl" he moans out, about 5 seconds after i cum he pulls out and takes my hand, leading it to his dick. I stroke him a couple times before he cums onto my hand, i smirk as i hear his breath hitch and i feel his grip tighten on me for a few seconds. He pants heavily and holds onto me for a minute or 2 as he buries his head into the crook of my neck. I just wrap my arms around his neck and twirl one of his dreads between my fingers.

!!!!END OF SMUT!!!!

"That was so good pretty girl" he mumbles into my neck, to which i just chuckle lightly. Another minute passes of us staying like this before we finally get dressed again and hop out of the spa, wrapping our selves in our towels.

We walk inside and i head up to bills room but before i can enter, I feel Tom grab my waist and pull me into his room instead.

"Y/N. I like you, And i know you like me to." He says with a grin as he holds me close. I blush and laugh quietly before nodding,

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asks softly as he runs his fingers through my hair, i feel my eyes widen before a wide smile spreads across my face.

"Yes ofcourse i will!" i say happily as i pull his face closer to mine,

"good." he says softly with a smile as he kisses me, i kiss him back. As we both pull away i cant help but smile to myself, Tom Kaulitz asked ME to be his girlfriend. im so lucky! But just then i realise i left my clothes in bills room,

"Tom im gonna go get my clothes from bills room real quick" I go to turn around but he stops me,

"no its okay. you can wear my clothes, gorgeous" he says winking, i smile and nod as he walks over to his closet revealing a bunch of different colored oversized clothes. He pulls out a red hoodie of his and an old pair of basketball shorts that looked like they would fit me if i tightened the waist band, he chucks them over to me before walking over to his draws and taking out a pair of his boxers which he also chucks to me before grabbing his own clothes. I smile at him and plant a soft kiss on his cheek as i thank him.

We both get dressed, the hoodie is massive and reaches down to my knees where as the basketball shorts kind of fit me, their pretty baggy but still stay on my hips.

"You look so cute in my clothes, pretty girl" Tom says with the most dorky and wide smile ive ever seen, i laugh quietly and hug him before leaning up and kissing him softly.

"Thanks Tom" I whisper against his lips,

"Ofcourse, My gorgeous girl" He whispers back before pulling me into another kiss.

I kiss him back as i think about what he called me,

His gorgeous girl.

Kaulitz twin imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara