'Toxic love' (Bill Kaulitz)

!!!!TW!!!!

Verbal/physical abuse
Sexual abuse/assault/Rape

!!THIS STORY IS COMPLETELY MADE UP AND BILL WOULD NEVER EVER DO THIS!!
_____________________________

The day i started going out with Bill was the day i lost my freedom. At first it started out wholesome, All sweet and loving and gentle. But as  the months went on he got obsessive over me. Hes always by my side, always being over protective and constantly making sure that everybody knows im his girlfriend. He gets jealous when i talk to other boys and gets upset if i wear something revealing, Hes controlling, has extreme mood swings a lot and hes always begging me to cancel any plans no matter how important just to be with him. Hes toxic.

...

"Baby please, come over, give me your attention.."
Bill said through the phone, his voice barely above a whisper. I sighed into the phone, knowing i shouldnt go to him, But i couldnt help myself. I had an important meeting to attend to discuss my new designs for work, But i couldnt say no to bill.

"Okay..Fine. I'll be there in 10"
I mumble into the phone before hanging up. I groan out loud, rubbing my temples for a few seconds before calling my assistant.

"Hello Ms L/N, Do you need anything?"
My assistant asks.

"Yeah, i need you to either cancel the meeting or have my ideas presented without me there."
I huffed out, a tone of annoyance showing in my voice.

"Okay Ms L/N, is that all?"
My assistant says with a small huff.

"Yes thats all, thank you."
I said before hanging up. I let out an annoyed sigh as i chuck my phone on the bed, Standing up and stretching my arms. I decide to wear a basic outfit, grabbing a pair of black ripped jean shorts and one of bills hoodies that he had left at my house before. I do my hair into a loose braid then head downstairs, grabbing my keys and putting on my slides before walking out.

*TIME SKIP*

"Baby i missed you so much"
Bill whined as he hugged me tightly, rubbing  my lower back as he dragged soft kisses along my neck down to my collarbone. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his hair softly which was left down today.

"Yeah..I missed you too, Do you just wanna cuddle for the day or did you have plans to go out?"
I ask as i gently run my fingers through his hair as he continues kissing up my neck.

"I was thinking i could take you shopping today, love."
Bill hums softly as he pull away from my neck, smiling at me as he pulls me closer by my waist.

"You are so beautiful, my love..so stunning.."
Bill whispers as he gently cups  my face, stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.  I smiled at his sweet words, admiring his love filled eyes as he continued stroking my cheeks. I felt so safe in his arms yet so scared that his mood would change any minute. I was so in love with him yet so terrified to even go near him. I was confused, was i truly in love with him or was i just blinded by his sweet caring words? Was i just being manipulated into staying with him or did i actually want to?
Suddenly i snap out of my thoughts when i felt bills hands move off my face and to my hands, gently tugging on my hands for me to follow him.

"Are we going to the mall or what?"
He chuckled out with a raised eyebrow. I bit the inside of my cheek for a second as i thought about it, realising i didn't really want to go to the mall.

"Love, can we just stay in today? I don't feel like going out right now"
i said to bill with a small smile, hoping he'd understand. His eyes narrowed for a second as his grip on my hand tightened before he sighed and let a smile spread across his face. He let go of my hand and nodded.