'Soulmate' (Bill Kaulitz)

Me and Bill have been dating for a few months and i believe that hes actually my soulmate, we have so much in common and we've never fought before. I love spending time with him, We even made a relationship bucket list with 100 things to do together over summer break which we only had 4 days left of.

I watched bills eyes move down our bucket list to number 97,

"looks like today we'll be doing baking!" he says happily with a wide smile, i smile and nod as we start to set up everything we'll need to do baking.
We decided to make a vanilla cake with buttercream icing, It sounds delicious.

A few minutes pass and we are now cracking the eggs into the mix, I cracked an egg in first and then bill did. He stuck his tongue out slightly as he concentrated on not getting a shell into the mix, i think its cute how he stick his tongue out when hes focused.

"Perfect" he says proudly with a grin, i chuckle quietly and shake my head.

"good job, baby" i say to him before kissing his cheek to which he just smiles even wider.

*TIME SKIP*

We were now putting the cake in the oven, it shouldnt have taken us this long but we kept getting distracted.

We started throwing flour at eachother, chasing eachother around with the whisk, even throwing the batter at eachother, and every now and then we'd stop for a quick makeout.
We both huff out in relief as we finally start cooking the cake, i wipe some flour off my face when suddenly i hear bill giggle. I look up at him confused but still with a small smile,

"what?" i ask followed by a small giggle aswell,

"You just got more flour on your face instead of wiping it off" Bill laughs out before coming closer and wiping the flour off my cheek himself, he then pulls me closer to him by my waist and leans down slightly with a smile.

"I had fun doing this with you, my love" he says softly before kissing me, i kiss him back and go on my tip toes, deepening the kiss. Our small kiss turns into a long makeout session as he picks me up by my hips and puts me on the bench, wrapping one arm around my waist while his other hand cups my cheek gently.

We stayed like that as we continued to makeout, we had completely forgotten about the cake as we melted into eachothers touch. Suddenly i smell something, i slowly pull away from bill,

"do you smell that?" i ask him as i scrunch my nose up slightly. He tilts his head to the side a little but in confusion before sniffing the air, immediately scrunching his nose up as well.

'Yeah, it kind of smells like somethings burnin-" He cuts himself off as his jaw drops and his eyes widen,

"OH MY GOD THE CAKE! WE FORGOT ABOUT THE CAKE!" he yells out as he rushes over to the oven, I hop off the bench and walk over to him as he takes the cake out. He turns to me with a small smile on his face,

"Its not that burnt" he says slowly while giggling a little bit and i cant help but laugh with him. Not even 5 seconds ago we were in complete silence with shocked and worried expressions on both our faces but now we are laughing as loud as ever.

After a while we decide to take the cake out of the pan, the bottom of the cske is completely black aswell as some of the sides. I scrunch my nose up as i shake my head,

"Maybe we should try again tomorrow" i say slowly as i laugh to which bill just laughs with me and nods. We cleanup our mess and both flop onto the couch tiredly, Bill scoots closer to me and rests his head on my shoulder,

"I cant believe we burnt the cake that badly" he says as he looks up at me, i look back at him and we immediately burst into laughter again.

As i sat there laughing harder than i ever have before with my perfect boyfriend i knew, then and there, that Bill really was..

..My soulmate